The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DBD Collaboration Ideas: Cosmetics

oPoohBear
oPoohBear Member Posts: 24
edited May 18 in Feedback and Suggestions

Don’t know if I should’ve posted this in Discussion or Feedback so I made this thread in both lol.

I made a post speaking on this idea about a year or 2 ago but recently wanted to put it back out there after seeing the amazing Dungeons n Dragons collaboration. I just been thinking of how creative dbd could get even more with unique crossovers, cosmetics specifically, such as with the AOT release.

Imagine a Halloween DbdxMarvel collab with Dwight having the infamous tattered and beat up Spider-Man costume with the half ripped face mask. Or DbdxDC and having Dwight in a Batman costume, with cool details such as his cape waving when he runs, vault or drop. For killers having a Nemesis Bane outfit or having a legendary Bane skin itself would be cool too, or Trickster as Joker or Harley Quinn, with the infamous bat from the suicide squad movie.

I remember someone stating that collaborations such as these would “un-horror” dbd, but in my opinion, I’ve been playing Dbd since 2018 while having a fun experience also, but I feel as if the horror in the game becomes watered down a bit and it begins to just become a regular competitive multiplayer game. To include, when I see outfits like Dwight’s toilet paper outfit(my fave outfit in the game) or Claudette’s fairy dress outfit, I begin to see more of humor and creativity by the devs from those outfits(which are still amazing costumes in my opinion), and less of seriousness and horror in it anyway.

Drop down in the thread of some cool collabs DBD could have with survivor and killer aesthetics and outfits. Another one would be Mortal Kombat and having someone in Raiden’s outfit(glowing eyes included) or someone like Pinhead dressed as Quan Chi.

Comments

• Assembled18
    Assembled18 Member Posts: 38
    edited May 18

Scooby Doo, Ghostbusters, and Terminator would be a cool cosmetic collaboration.

• oPoohBear

That would would be awesome, imagine Felix in a Fred outfit😂

• oPoohBear

Hopefully, if everyone sees this, take some time to read my thread and give it as many likes as possible, in hopes to make this cool dream idea to reality for Dbd. Thank you for the few who definitely read it and gave compliments to my idea.😁

• ZamasuManzon
    ZamasuManzon Member Posts: 186

Overlord.
    This one is obvious, right? A Momonga/Ainz Ooal Gown Legendary Skin for Vecna.

• reonido
    reonido Member Posts: 1

Searched through this resource and saw quite a lot of people suggesting Terminator as a killer. And since I wanted to suggest the same, I think this would be one of the best chapters in DBD. Imagine T1000 as a killer - liquid dude who can imitate other survivors if he already injured (touched) them. Or for example become a Gen for sometime, lol, or any other object he interacted with. Would be nice to bring shotguns into game to remporarily smash his head as a counter to his powers. I bet a lot of people would try DBD just to try to fight him.