We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

People complaining that “you need these killer or perks to win” are just not good

I’ve been playing for a while (sense forged in fog) and I’ve seen so many people complaining that “survivors are too op I need to bring full regress” and “killer is too op I need to bring an anti hook or gen rush build to even win.” And the thing is you don’t. I play Freddy, ghostface, nemesis, and the strongest I play is Billy and I’m planning on learning trapper and I use like one gen perk at most and I get 3/4k’s often. And I see some interesting builds from survivors (most have an exhausting perk but that’s the gen perks of survivors) and they get out normally because they rely on skill and not the perks carrying them. I want people to know you can be good without the meta and people who complain that they need those perks are just bad.

Comments