Killer Concept : The Curse Bearer (Aka anti-coop killer)

Options
Runiver
Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Hello.

Here's a killer concept that I polished with a few members of our discord.
I actually imagined this killer for a simple reason :
I want to feel back the original concept of the game, a concept that makes your teammates nearly as trustable as your foe, the killer. I actually think the original intention of this game was this one, which explains why the killers aren't extremely strong in the current state : the fact that you cannot truly rely on your teammates to save you, or worse, the fact that they can get you killed.

The concept of this killer is exactly about this. He is not meant to be strong by itself, but he's supposed to make your FELLOW SURVIVORS your potential enemies.

I don't actually feel like this killer will be in this game, or even if he truly needs to, but I just like the concept and felt like sharing it.

A QUICK RÉSUMÉ

LORE
The Curse Bearer died after immense suffering due to its misery, and got called back by the entity in an infinite circle of pain and cruelty.
He is now an ancient survivor that turned wicked, and found true inspiration and the entity's killing desire, and necessity into it to get relief. He's actually living in perpetual pain since he got cursed, and is now resurected to feel it over and over again. His only way to get relief is to please the entity, that can actually give him the temporary relief he craves, mostly by cursing and killing survivors. If he fails to the task, he dies in agony at the end of each trial.

He appears as a rather small killer, carrying a huge rusty two-handed scepter.

GAMEPLAY
The whole point of the Curse Bearer is to distrupt survivors as much as possible, making them unable to trust each other, or even, at some point, to be WANTING to save each others.
His cursing ability, along with his hallucinations,

POWER AND BASE STATS

As stated above, the whole concept isn't about making him a strong chaser, but rather to distrupt survivors by not allowing them to cooperate properly.

Base Speed : 4,6 m/s (Regular killer speed)
Base Terror Radius : 32 Meters (A pretty common one)
Size : Medium to Small sized (Taller than Pig, smaller than Billy)
Specificity : He's rather noisy when close (20 meters). You can hear him, at times, dragging his huge scepter on the ground, and eventually moaning in pain.

POWER : His power has 2 parts.

Share the pain
The first part of his power is tied to his terror radius and his vision, and is a passive ability.
Survivors in his terror radius suffer hallucinations. They are, however, very different of the Doctor's ones, and do not remain if you leave it. They are composed of :
Fake Survivors, eventually running your way.
Fake Red Stains over walls.
Fake Vault blockers.
A temporary Fog that slowly increases if you do not leave the area, restricting faraway vision.
These hallucinations do increase a lot in intensity if you look directly at the killer.
The killer is also notified by white eyes stains, that remains for 5 seconds, of you stare at him for more than a very few seconds, while you're in his terror radius, even out of a chase.

Death Sentence
The second part of his ability, and has two active components.

THE FIRST ONE :
If no one is cursed, allows the killer to curse one survivor in the trial. (12 meters range, instantaneous)
Only one survivor can be cursed, at any time.

Upon getting cursed, the survivor becomes ethereal for the killer, and turns invisible and invincible, cannot be blocked, or targeted by the killer. The killer can hear whimpers when the bearer is close. He can however still block other survivors. A cursed survivor does look normal to other survivors.
The cursed survivor works on gens at a very slow rate (-75%) and cannot be healed. He also cannot use items.
The cursed survivor is sentenced to death, and will soon be forced in dying state (1 minute), unless he "gifts" the curse to someone else. He can do so by pressing M2 when around another survivor (3 meters radius), can be used while moving. Doing so will transmit the curse to a new target, along with a 10 second reduction of the original timer.
You cannot gift the curse back to its previous owner or to a survivor in dying state already.
Example : Dwight, the first cursed player of the match (1 minute), finds and gives the curse to Nea. Nea is now cursed, and get 40s to give it to any other player, except for Dwight.
The minimum timer is 20 seconds.
A sentenced survivor (curse reaching 0 seconds) will be put in dying state directly, is revealed to the killer and unable to get healed for 8 seconds.
The Killer now needs to get his curse back (holding M2 in a 15 meters radius around where it got sentenced), and the timer is reseted to 1minute again, and can be applied to another survivor.
Interacting with or as a Cursed Survivor immediatly transmits the curse (Unhooking, Healing, Repairing a Gen together)

THE SECOND ONE :
If a survivor is already cursed, hold M2 to increase the hallucinations of the nearby survivors in a 28 meters radius, and also giving them maluses if they stare at you directly.
While you hold M2, any hallucinating survivor will be revealed to the cursed survivor.

LOW PLAYER COUNT

In a 3 players scenario, the curse would be actually WAY stronger. The timer would be increased to 1min30.
In a 2 players scenario, the curse would not be possible to manage.

HATCH CONCEPT

Possible Last Stand Concept : If only 1 player remains in the round, he immediatly gets cursed. (Unless in dying state)
The survivor has 45 seconds to find the hatch, or he instantly dies. His sound is altered, and a few fake hatches will spawn, disappearing as he tries to jump into them. The killer cannot grab the survivor upon the jump. He's basically a spectator of his fate.

Possible Last Stand Concept 2 : The killer also see the fake hatches, and close them, as the survivor tries to find the good one. Basically a hatch race.

In any case, if any survivor escapes, the killer dies at the end of the trial due to its own curse.

PERKS

FIRST PERK :
Pesky Companion : Upon opening the first chest of the trial, the survivor gets his arm trapped in an unknown mecanism. The mecanism seems harmless, but sporadically emits some noises that can be heard by the killer (No notifications, just a 10/15/20 meters sound cue). The pesky companion can be given to someone by touching them directly. It's also given upon unhooking, if you're the rescued. After wearing for an extended period of time (180s), becomes heavy and slows you down, making you hindered (3% slow).

SECOND PERK :
Get away from me! : The vault blocker now only requires 2 vaults to block the windows in a chase. Additionally, if you vault at a window while in the terror radius, other survivors cannot use the window for 6/8/10 seconds.

THIRD PERK :
Secret mecanism : You secretly trapped the hooks before the start of the trial. If any survivor unhooks a survivor before he spent 10/13/16 seconds on the hook, the rescuer gets injured by the rescue. Additionally, if the killer is 45 meters away from the hook while the rescue happens, the same effect occurs at anytime. Cannot put a survivor in dying state. If a survivor is wounded upon unhooking, give him the Blindness, Mangled and Hindered status for 120s (3% slow). The survivor get 50% bonus BP in altruism if he gets injured while unhooking if the killer is away.

CONCLUSION

I could actually polish this idea some more, including arts, and more details about the lore, but I need to consider the efforts since it will very likely not get in-game anyway.
That being said, if you have any feedback, ideas, questions, don't hesitate to ask or suggest new things, and tell me what you think about it!

Comments

• Claudette_Baguette
    Claudette_Baguette Member Posts: 567
    Options

While the curse abiity sounds interesting the rest isn't in my opinion. He is like a Freddy where you only hold down M2 and that's it. And hallucinations won't affect any good survvior either. But good concept.

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Options
    Runiver said:

Hello.

Here's a killer concept that I polished with a few members of our discord.
    I actually imagined this killer for a simple reason :
    I want to feel back the original concept of the game, a concept that makes your teammates nearly as trustable as your foe, the killer. I actually think the original intention of this game was this one, which explains why the killers aren't extremely strong in the current state : the fact that you cannot truly rely on your teammates to save you, or worse, the fact that they can get you killed.

The concept of this killer is exactly about this. He is not meant to be strong by itself, but he's supposed to make your FELLOW SURVIVORS your potential enemies.

I don't actually feel like this killer will be in this game, or even if he truly needs to, but I just like the concept and felt like sharing it.

A QUICK RÉSUMÉ

LORE
    The Curse Bearer died after immense suffering due to its misery, and got called back by the entity in an infinite circle of pain and cruelty.
    He is now an ancient survivor that turned wicked, and found true inspiration and the entity's killing desire, and necessity into it to get relief. He's actually living in perpetual pain since he got cursed, and is now resurected to feel it over and over again. His only way to get relief is to please the entity, that can actually give him the temporary relief he craves, mostly by cursing and killing survivors. If he fails to the task, he dies in agony at the end of each trial.

He appears as a rather small killer, carrying a huge rusty two-handed scepter.

GAMEPLAY
    The whole point of the Curse Bearer is to distrupt survivors as much as possible, making them unable to trust each other, or even, at some point, to be WANTING to save each others.
    His cursing ability, along with his hallucinations,

POWER AND BASE STATS

As stated above, the whole concept isn't about making him a strong chaser, but rather to distrupt survivors by not allowing them to cooperate properly.

Base Speed : 4,6 m/s (Regular killer speed)
    Base Terror Radius : 32 Meters (A pretty common one)
    Size : Medium to Small sized (Taller than Pig, smaller than Billy)
    Specificity : He's rather noisy when close (20 meters). You can hear him, at times, dragging his huge scepter on the ground, and eventually moaning in pain.

POWER : His power has 2 parts.

Share the pain
    The first part of his power is tied to his terror radius and his vision, and is a passive ability.
    Survivors in his terror radius suffer hallucinations. They are, however, very different of the Doctor's ones, and do not remain if you leave it. They are composed of :
    Fake Vault blockers.
    A temporary Fog that slowly increases if you do not leave the area, restricting faraway vision.
    These hallucinations do increase a lot in intensity if you look directly at the killer.
    The killer is also notified by white eyes stains, that remains for 5 seconds, of you stare at him for more than a very few seconds, while you're in his terror radius, even out of a chase.

Death Sentence
    The second part of his ability, and has two active components.

THE FIRST ONE :
    If no one is cursed, allows the killer to curse one survivor in the trial. (12 meters range, instantaneous)
    Only one survivor can be cursed, at any time.

Upon getting cursed, the survivor becomes ethereal for the killer, and turns invisible and invincible, cannot be blocked, or targeted by the killer. The killer can hear whimpers when the bearer is close. He can however still block other survivors. A cursed survivor does look normal to other survivors.
    The cursed survivor works on gens at a very slow rate (-75%) and cannot be healed. He also cannot use items.
    The cursed survivor is sentenced to death, and will soon be forced in dying state (1 minute), unless he "gifts" the curse to someone else. He can do so by pressing M2 when around another survivor (3 meters radius), can be used while moving. Doing so will transmit the curse to a new target, along with a 10 second reduction of the original timer.
    You cannot gift the curse back to its previous owner or to a survivor in dying state already.
    Example : Dwight, the first cursed player of the match (1 minute), finds and gives the curse to Nea. Nea is now cursed, and get 40s to give it to any other player, except for Dwight.
    The minimum timer is 20 seconds.
    A sentenced survivor (curse reaching 0 seconds) will be put in dying state directly, is revealed to the killer and unable to get healed for 8 seconds.
    The Killer now needs to get his curse back (holding M2 in a 15 meters radius around where it got sentenced), and the timer is reseted to 1minute again, and can be applied to another survivor.
    Interacting with or as a Cursed Survivor immediatly transmits the curse (Unhooking, Healing, Repairing a Gen together)

THE SECOND ONE :
    If a survivor is already cursed, hold M2 to increase the hallucinations of the nearby survivors in a 28 meters radius, and also giving them maluses if they stare at you directly.
    While you hold M2, any hallucinating survivor will be revealed to the cursed survivor.

LOW PLAYER COUNT

In a 3 players scenario, the curse would be actually WAY stronger. The timer would be increased to 1min30.
    In a 2 players scenario, the curse would not be possible to manage.

HATCH CONCEPT

Possible Last Stand Concept : If only 1 player remains in the round, he immediatly gets cursed. (Unless in dying state)
    The survivor has 45 seconds to find the hatch, or he instantly dies. His sound is altered, and a few fake hatches will spawn, disappearing as he tries to jump into them. The killer cannot grab the survivor upon the jump. He's basically a spectator of his fate.

Possible Last Stand Concept 2 : The killer also see the fake hatches, and close them, as the survivor tries to find the good one. Basically a hatch race.

In any case, if any survivor escapes, the killer dies at the end of the trial due to its own curse.

PERKS

FIRST PERK :
    Pesky Companion : Upon opening the first chest of the trial, the survivor gets his arm trapped in an unknown mecanism. The mecanism seems harmless, but sporadically emits some noises that can be heard by the killer (No notifications, just a 10/15/20 meters sound cue). The pesky companion can be given to someone by touching them directly. It's also given upon unhooking, if you're the rescued. After wearing for an extended period of time (180s), becomes heavy and slows you down, making you hindered (3% slow).

SECOND PERK :
    Get away from me! : The vault blocker now only requires 2 vaults to block the windows in a chase. Additionally, if you vault at a window while in the terror radius, other survivors cannot use the window for 6/8/10 seconds.

THIRD PERK :
    Secret mecanism : You secretly trapped the hooks before the start of the trial. If any survivor unhooks a survivor before he spent 10/13/16 seconds on the hook, the rescuer gets injured by the rescue. Additionally, if the killer is 45 meters away from the hook while the rescue happens, the same effect occurs at anytime. Cannot put a survivor in dying state. If a survivor is wounded upon unhooking, give him the Blindness, Mangled and Hindered status for 120s (3% slow). The survivor get 50% bonus BP in altruism if he gets injured while unhooking if the killer is away.

CONCLUSION

I could actually polish this idea some more, including arts, and more details about the lore, but I need to consider the efforts since it will very likely not get in-game anyway.
    That being said, if you have any feedback, ideas, questions, don't hesitate to ask or suggest new things, and tell me what you think about it!

The 2nd perks seems pointless due to bamboozled and the 2nd part of the 3rd perk about the blindness, hindered, and mangled seems too OP so I would work on those but it was a great idea for a killer anyways
  • Runiver
    Options

@Claudette_Baguette said:
    While the curse abiity sounds interesting the rest isn't in my opinion. He is like a Freddy where you only hold down M2 and that's it. And hallucinations won't affect any good survvior either. But good concept.

It could, actually, especially paired with the perks, bamboozle, and such.
    As stated, he's not made to be a good chaser anyway.

• Runiver
    Options

@TheDarkLycan
    About the 2nd perk : It's very different than Bamboozle, as a matter of fact. How many times have you been repairing with a teammate, that just runs by a windows as soon as he hear the terror radius ?

About the 3rd perk : Blindness isn't that strong. A 3% slow isn't that huge. a heal reduction speed is a fair trade-off for not being injured imo.

• TheDarkLycan
    Options
    Runiver said:

@TheDarkLycan
    About the 2nd perk : It's very different than Bamboozle, as a matter of fact. How many times have you been repairing with a teammate, that just runs by a windows as soon as he hear the terror radius ?

About the 3rd perk : Blindness isn't that strong. A 3% slow isn't that huge. a heal reduction speed is a fair trade-off for not being injured imo.

For the 3rd perk it's the duration that's OP, with a nurse or Billy with bloodhound you would be dead in seconds and the second perk is as I said, pointless since bamboozled would just be better
  • Runiver
    Options

@TheDarkLycan

I'm not sure about Bamboozled being better, since this perk does not force you to use the vault, and has a surprise factor, and also hinder teammates.

• TheDarkLycan
    Options
    Runiver said:

@TheDarkLycan

I'm not sure about Bamboozled being better, since this perk does not force you to use the vault, and has a surprise factor, and also hinder teammates.

Bamboozled does have a longer block duration and also increases vault speend though
  • Runiver
    Options

@TheDarkLycan said:
    Runiver said:

@TheDarkLycan

Bamboozled does have a longer block duration and also increases vault speend though

The 2 vaults block is actually longer since it's the regular duration of a block, which is around 20ish second or so. Only the teammate vault blockage is shorter, indeed.

• TheDarkLycan
    Options
    Rather than argue why don't you just take the criticism like a Man/Woman and work on the perk idea.
  • Runiver
    Options

@TheDarkLycan said:
    Rather than argue why don't you just take the criticism like a Man/Woman and work on the perk idea.

The whole point of this thread is arguing ? If anyone saying anything would immediatly change my mind, then not a single concept would be great since people all have a different opinion anyway ?
    I'm taking notes of your critics tho.

• TheDarkLycan
    Options
    If your taking notes the why argue when I'm saying that your perk idea is flawed?
  • bortami
    bortami Member Posts: 91
    Options
    Pinhead or bust!!!!
  • Azakura
    Azakura Member Posts: 68
    Options
    Love the idea of a killer that scares survivors of other survivors. The first power and third perk should absolutely be implemented in some way for a future killer. Great work!
  • Pizza
    Pizza Member Posts: 10
    Options

This is my consensus too. The first half of the power is kinda lame, but the second half is really cool. I'd love to see a killer like this implemented someday.

• Runiver
    Options

@Pizza said:

This is my consensus too. The first half of the power is kinda lame, but the second half is really cool. I'd love to see a killer like this implemented someday.

Thanks for the feedback.
    The first half of the power is indeed, kinda lacking. The whole point would be to actually not make this killer a strong chaser over the fact he can basically keep a single player busy the whole game, pretty much.

I still like the concept of "Do not watch the killer directly" which can definitely be interesting.
    Not to mention some add-ons could add effects on top of that. But I didn't do the full set of add-ons. I was considering doing it, but then, I kinda dropped, since I doubt they're gonna implement such a killer, as they're definitely trying make this game a "coop team game" nowadays, seemingly, rather than push the individualities and solo play.

• Runiver
    Options

@TheDarkLycan said:
    If your taking notes the why argue when I'm saying that your perk idea is flawed?

Because... I am allowed to disagree with you and to try to explain you why I disagree ?...
    It's not very complicated, we just argue, you give me reasons why you think the perk is flawed, and I consider them. Just stating "The perk is flawed because Bamboozle is better because it blocks longer" isn't gonna convince me, especially since I consider that when a SURVIVOR blocks a window by himself, without having to vault over it yourself is actually possibly stronger in several situations ?

I don't get your point, you're like "Don't argue, I think this, respect it and change your idea", that's not how it works for me that is.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    @Runiver
    Hello, I will review your killer idea and give core feedback about certain things ;)

What makes a killer strong?
    -If the killer can end chases FAST and EFFECTIVELY.

@Runiver I don't understand what you said here: I'll highlight specifically in BOLD.
    Runiver said:

Share the pain
    Fake Vault blockers.

Your killer is not meant for chases, instead it's more of a "slow down the game" type of killer. I see your killer like a reverse version of The Pig because her power can waste the survivors time and will punish the survivor if they choose to waste their time. However, your guaranteed a hook around every 2 minutes because if you find a survivor you would curse the survivor, wait for the last survivor with the curse to enter dying state, walk to the survivor, pick the survivor up, hook the survivor, and repeat. This killer is getting a steady supply of hooks every so often if you play your cards right with him which isn't bad. You can sometimes get 2 survivors, one with in a chase and the other by the curse which is neat. However he's basically a M1 killer and will struggle to get the "Good" survivors because the survivors determine the killers outcome which I think will be this killer's downfall. Yeah, he's not meant for chases but eventually a killer will need to chase a survivor and that's what I'm trying to say.

Your killer's strength: Mid-Tier

Share The Pain:
    It's not bad on paper but however experienced survivors will adapt and it will be like going against the doctor. If your in the killer's terror radius, the survivor will likely spawn in a area anywhere around you. If you see the survivor run through a wall, you'll know it's a fake survivor and it's not a survivor that can have the curse which can ruin the point of having fake running survivors. Additionally the fake vault blockers will be obvious to most survivors as if your in the killer's terror radius and see a window get blocked randomly, you'll immediately know the window blocker is fake because there's no reason why the window should be blocked. This killer will become weak when survivors begin to understand how he works and will lead to this part of his power becoming weak.

Possible Fixes:
    -The survivor will be a A.I that will path find it's way to you while running to make the survivor look realistic. Additionally the A.I will be wearing one of the random survivors' cosmetics to not look obvious to be a hallucination. The fake window blocker needs to be replaced because it's pointless if a survivor will 100% of the time know it's fake and can still vault the window. Everything thing else is great and we'll thought out, you did amazing @Runvier so keep up the good work and keep brainstorming more killer ideas ;)
  • Runiver
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Nickenzie
    Hello, thanks a lot of the feedback.
    I agree about what you said about high tier killers. I don't consider my killer to be very top tier indeed, and he's mostly designed to make your fellow survivors you true enemies.

There's also one simple factor : the game, when 3v1, is actually somewhat more balanced in the current state, and that's what this killer can accomplish rather quickly by finding a single survivor, which is not hard to accomplish.

About the chases : The fog, along with the fake stains, could throw a survivor off, especially in long chases, the fog could be way more invasive, since you keep staring at the killer in extended chases, and if you actually don't stop staring at him, it leaves room for a lot of mindgames for the killer, and could give you hard time finding "the next pallet". Not to mention the fake blocking could be mistaken with ACTUAL blockings using bamboozle, or his second perk, which would actually make him tricky to play against since it could make vault rather unreliable and a pretty good mindgame. Overall tho, I agree : pallets will remain very strong against him, and will very likely carry most survivors like against any other M1 killer. He still has a few neat tricks.

About the "waste the time" factor : the main thing would be for survivors to be actually scared of each others, and just run away everytime they see someone else, which is a huge time consumer as well. Adding this on top of a 3 player match when it comes to gen repairs could add-up nicely.

About the "Fake survivor" : It totally depends on the AI indeed. I actually meant mostly survivors looking like they're walking TOWARD you and such, to make it stressful and to never know when an actual player is gonna come around you.
    You could also imagine some rare add-ons, that would make the cursed survivor to have a terror radius, and to look like the killer himself.

The white eyes part is pretty simple : just imagine the killer is hooking someone, and you're staring at him from afar. If the killer looks in your direction, he would have a notifications looking like white eyes, aka "a survivor was looking at you there", basically yet another way to force the survivors to never stare at the killer unless they want to be revealed. Basically some added paranoia factor to force you to look around for your fellow survivors rather than to the killer himself

• TheDarkLycan
    Options
    Runiver said:

@TheDarkLycan said:

Because... I am allowed to disagree with you and to try to explain you why I disagree ?...
    It's not very complicated, we just argue, you give me reasons why you think the perk is flawed, and I consider them. Just stating "The perk is flawed because Bamboozle is better because it blocks longer" isn't gonna convince me, especially since I consider that when a SURVIVOR blocks a window by himself, without having to vault over it yourself is actually possibly stronger in several situations ?

I don't get your point, you're like "Don't argue, I think this, respect it and change your idea", that's not how it works for me that is.

I'm not saying I'm making you change your mind, I'm saying you need to be open to changes rather than be like "######### you, I don't care if bamboozled is better, I'll argue that my perks better because I made it and there is bias to this"
  • Runiver
    Options

@TheDarkLycan said:
    I'm not saying I'm making you change your mind, I'm saying you need to be open to changes rather than be like "[BAD WORD] you, I don't care if bamboozled is better, I'll argue that my perks better because I made it and there is bias to this"

Not sure where I said which perk was the best. I just stated they were both different, for different purpose. You're the one that stated one is superior to the other, which I consider to be a viable opinion.

I've never told you to get ######### either. I'm just arguing, as any opinion should. I'm giving arguments to defend my choice, while you just said "X is better, so your idea is bad".

In any case : let's agree to disagree, like "real men" as you stated, because we're not getting anywhere here, and you're far from being civil right now, which I dislike.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    @Runiver
    Oh, I completely understand what you mean now! It makes complete sense, now since I completely understand everything...

Your killer's strength: Mid-Tier (More specifically the upper mid-tier now)

Do you have anymore killer ideas? Really interested because I like to see what others can think of!
  • TheDarkLycan
    Options
    Runiver said:

@TheDarkLycan said:
    I'm not saying I'm making you change your mind, I'm saying you need to be open to changes rather than be like "[BAD WORD] you, I don't care if bamboozled is better, I'll argue that my perks better because I made it and there is bias to this"

Not sure where I said which perk was the best. I just stated they were both different, for different purpose. You're the one that stated one is superior to the other, which I consider to be a viable opinion.

I've never told you to get ######### either. I'm just arguing, as any opinion should. I'm giving arguments to defend my choice, while you just said "X is better, so your idea is bad".

In any case : let's agree to disagree, like "real men" as you stated, because we're not getting anywhere here, and you're far from being civil right now, which I dislike.

I'm not being civil? You said that I'm saying that one is better than the other when I'm just saying that bamboozled is better in almost every situation which it is in terms of it blocks off the windows like your perk but has increased vault speed, which every killer can benefit from while your perk only works after 2 vaults and is useless if there is only one survivor around. And your the one who started this conversation rather than taking my criticism and leaving it at that. Either way I'm done now so.
  • Runiver
    Options

@Nickenzie
    I could put some more on paper, but I feel like this one can already get improved somehow already, and eventually getting a survivor paired with him could be a possibily.

At the moment, maybe this killer lacks add-ons, along with a secondary power feature to make his regular M2 more interesting
    We did a lot of concepts about add-ons, like making one of them to injure the receiver if he's in a healthy state, and to have a slowdown effect if he's already injured, which would allow other survivors to actually outrun the cursed survivor if spotted, to "let him die". So it would basically be a survivor chasing another survivor.

Could be fun.

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

@Runiver
    hello,
    if you want me to write his lore please tell me. I will gladly do it.