Sabo buffs and Background Player lowered exhaustion shouldn't go live

Options

Sabo could already be tricky to deal with before, but was still in a tolerable place. Buffing it and not reverting it before live is a mistake. The speed I saw in just one video is ridiculous. Denying the killer a hook this easily shouldn't be a thing.

Background Player's unnecessary compensation buff also shouldn't go live. While I don't think it will make as much impact as sabo buffs, it still makes the nerf much less impactful. At the very least with perks like Smash Hit you need to stun the killer making the 20 second exhaustion more understandable (though the seemingly shadow-buffed pallet hitbox could warrant a nerf in the future)

Honestly, after waiting for months for Made For This, Ultimate Weapon, and now Ftp+Buckle Up to get nerfed I'm highly intolerant to things like this coming to live, seemingly without any critical thought from the devs on how it will affect the game. Dbd will definitely be a game I might play once every 2 weeks or so, from now on.

Comments

• BritneyMitch
    BritneyMitch Member Posts: 147
    Options

Hey sometimes its good to take a little break from the game. I am not a fan of the sabo buffs, but I also do not believe they will make as big a difference as you think. 99% of the time there are 3 hooks within range of carrying a survivor to, assuming all 3 survivors are saboing you likely cannot get that hook, but that also means nobody is doing gens and everyone is in close proximity of you. The strength of sabo is not in how fast it can be done or how long the hook is gone, the strength of sabo is in hook placement. Since they changed how the hooks spawn its extremely rare to not have at least 2 hooks within range of hooking.

• Jim_Tonic
    Jim_Tonic Member Posts: 108
    Options

If its going the way i think it will, im also taking a loooong break. Screw the anniversary, if all that will be is slugging fests.

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 1,529
    Options

Yay, bleed out festival. Let's go! Whoever denies me two hooks will get bleed out.

I might start to use Frenklin's again… That will be a valid counter, but I would have to pay attention in lobby for this.