The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Please don't create further achievements like Hand-Eye Coordination

scoser
scoser Member Posts: 482

Unless I'm remembering this incorrectly, this is the first survivor achievement that requires facing a specific killer to complete. If no one is playing Vecna, you might never be able to successfully complete this achievement. Even the "Kitted Out" achievement has several killers that it can apply to, and that doesn't require an escape.

Comments

• Laendra
    Laendra Member Posts: 84

You already have killer and survivor specific achievements (adepts as well as others) so this isn't really a stretch. It's an interesting achievement, and I am glad they added it.

• Haufman0313
    Haufman0313 Member Posts: 14

100% agreed. In a week when Vecna is in the normal killer rotation, this will be attemptable 2% of matches…

• Halloulle
    Halloulle Member Posts: 1,263

well, at least it's not a challenge? 😅

• AssortedSorting
    AssortedSorting Member Posts: 1,049

Can it be achieved in a KYF lobby?

• Odwolf
    Odwolf Member Posts: 11

No achievement so far has been obtainable through custom matches so I doubt this is any different. I agree that this achievement is easily the worst achievement they've introduced because there's so little in your control to actually achieve it. This is worse than the Outbreak Breakout achievement that requires you to open the exit gates in RPD and escape 20 times. WTH were they thinking…

• Odwolf
    Odwolf Member Posts: 11
    edited June 3

All the achievements you refer to only require you to play a certain character. On the contrary, this achievement is a stretch from all the rest because you can't control when you go against Vecna nor when you roll a 20. If that isn't enough, you actually have to use the item and escape which perhaps are the only parts of the achievement that you can influence which is asinine. An achievement shouldn't rely so much on luck.

• bornagain234
    bornagain234 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 336

You cant compare this at all. Adepts are up to me if I chose the killer / survivor. Theyre not the same at all, not sure why this even needs to be explained to you.