Request: Rank reset before the birthday event starts please

Options
Leidenschaft90
Leidenschaft90 Member Posts: 67
edited June 12 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hey BHVR,

the monthly rank reset is on this Thursday, the 13th, and the birthday event starts on the same day.

I assume that we will get birthday cakes and items / addons in the bloodweb again.

Therefore my request: Please reset the ranks before the birthday event starts, so we can skill the bloodpoints we earn from it into characters we want just to level up (for example the new ones Vecna and Aestri) but not want to stack with multiple birthday cakes etc.

I prefer to gain birthday cakes on characters I play the most.

Usually the rank reset was 4-5 hours (around 12 o'clock in Central Europe) before a patch had been released (5 pm in Central Europe) but the last 2-3 times it was much later.

Thank you

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 324
    Options

You can use your grade reset points to first get some cakes on the characters you play most. Blood Points will flow in abundance during the event anyway, so there will be plenty of opportunity to level up characters, even the ones you normally don't play much.

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 1,558
    Options

Blood Points will flow in abundance during the event anyway

Abundance and Blood points doesn't seem right in same sentence for me.

There is never enough Blood points!

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 324
    Options

Well, considering that 'abundance' means 'A great or plentiful amount / The condition of being in rich supply', I think it fits perfectly in that sentence xD.

There will be a lot of BP, maybe not as much as during the Blood Moon, but still!

• Leidenschaft90
    Leidenschaft90 Member Posts: 67
    Options

You misunderstood me. I don't want the 1-2 million BP you get from the rank reset to be wasted in the event when you will get BP easily anyway. I want to use them for characters I just want to level up right now and after the event started I can grind birthday cakes etc. on characters I want to play.