Bring back the information button in the lobby

Options
Smoe
Smoe Member Posts: 2,608
edited June 13 in Feedback and Suggestions

It was honestly just much more convenient to have, as all the information was collected & accessable within the same page, compared to how counter-intuitive it is now where you need to first enter the store in order to find all the information, then click on multiple tabs in order to see it, only to find out that the power related information is missing.

Comments

• Feneroe
    Feneroe Member Posts: 203
    Options

Agreed. I don't even understand why they changed it in the first place. Why make things worse and more inconvenient?

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,455
    Options

Agreed. Also i don't really like how the bio in the store doesn't show killer power or perks. The store puts the look of the characters at the forefront and the important gameplay information is hidden away in a little button. I definitely don't like that, it should be made very clear to players how the killer functions before they buy them. Same with survivor perks too.

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,262
    Options

YES! 100 yes on it!

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 642
    Options

It's wild how good their art team is but every time they touch the UI it gets worse

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 938
    Options

Is this the character information you got when pressing F2?

Yes, please do.

I have no idea why it was removed, and said removal has caused nothing but inconvenience.
    Please do give this back to us, thank you.