Don’t take bonus bp items

2»

Comments

• Barbarossa2020
    Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,369

Im a bit the same, not because i've had a bad experience, but because i don't need any bp.

The characters i play have got the perks unlocked i want.

• CrackedShevaMain
    CrackedShevaMain Member Posts: 408

imagine feeling so entitled to someone else’s BP offerings that you complain about them not bringing them in to help 3 total strangers.

• SleepyLunatic
    SleepyLunatic Member Posts: 408

how could side x dare to not farm or let me have some easy wins!

Stop trying to have fun and stop trying to win!

• coolgue1
    coolgue1 Member Posts: 107

Yeah ever killer play like it comp since that pop pain rez nerf because they can hold the game hostage for an extra 7 minutes just by running 2 perks it laughable then they expect the survivours to bring in BPF lul I think BHVR need to look at the way people play event have a strike system because the event is an event it supposed to be about having fun not serious so if either side is serious they loose a strike after 5 strike you can no longer play the event the entire point of a limited time game mode is to have a laughter but most killer are legit tunneling and proximity camping for bp gain also if u are camping or tunneling in event You shouldn't be able to get the BP offering for the rest of the event just to encourge people to not be sweaty

• Souplet
    Souplet Member Posts: 345

Great, just a bait topic "us vs them"

People actualy complaining onother side's BP gain during the anniversary event , typical cry babies

"I wont bring a cake, THAT'll show them how angry i am 😡"

Good for you, you do you. If you get offended for this little, your life must be a walk in the park and i envy you.

• For_The_People
    For_The_People Member Posts: 483

This made me chuckle lol

Take my salt and soy sauce immediately!

⊂( ・∀・) 彡  =͟͟͞͞ 🧂)`-' )

• Karth
    Karth Member Posts: 190

BOTH sides are sweating harder than ever, its the one with the better perks and skill that will win (shocker)

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,481

This mindset is exactly why killers play like it's comp. Survivors ignore the event stuff, which means that they outpace the killer, so they ignore the event stuff to keep pace with the survivors, so they ignore the event stuff, so they can keep up with the killer. The order doesn't matter. What's important is that it's a cycle.

Both sides create their own worst enemies and this mindset is the reason why.

• Unknown2765
    Unknown2765 Member Posts: 2,212
    edited June 14

This goes for both sides. The first two games as killer, I had really awful and toxic SWFs. The next two games, I had friendly SWFs, and we all had fun. (Yes, I'm a friendly killer in most cases when I'm playing killer.)

The same goes the other way around. I’ve had killers that play hard and 4k, and I’ve had killers that were just fun and games. Some played hardcore, and when I gave them my toolbox, they spared me.

The only ones you punish by not stacking them now that the event is on are yourself and your team. As others have said, at some point, you will most likely use them in a game anyway.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,548

I never said they had to use the offering. I just implied not using it because they want to be spiteful is silly. Putting words in my mouth is not a clever argument.

• CrackedShevaMain
    CrackedShevaMain Member Posts: 408
    edited June 14

Survivors don’t ignore the event stuff. We come in wanting to check all of it out and have fun but when our first matches are a hard tunneling, BMing killer trying to end the match in 5 minutes the mindset is “Okay I guess I have to sweat to earn any BP and not waste my cakes.” I also have no doubt that some killers go into matches wanting to play chill and mess around with survivors but then they get hit with that 4 man gen rush squad that just had the tunneling killer, so they get stomped and then think “Welp guess I have to tunnel, slug and sweat to get anything.” It’s a toxic circle that gets started and then continues to play out, mostly due to the toxic people who are excited to join the event just to BM and ruin the fun for the other side because that’s “fun” for them, and they begin this cycle. We all know a lot of the playerbase that doesn’t play consistently always come out for events just to play like it’s a comp tournament and then crawl back into the shadows when it’s over.

I played SWF for 5 hours yesterday and we got one chill killer. By chill, I mean a killer that spread hooks, let everyone maximize their BP and then killed all of us. See, we don’t actually need to escape to have fun, we just wanna have some chases, meme a bit then we are happy to give the killer their 4K, their achievements, whatever they want. You would think more people would be willing to play this way at least just for the event, but unfortunately that’s not the case.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,547

Funny. I've played a bit as killer yesterday.

I was pretty chill but I found survivors to play extremely sweaty.

Obviously, I answered in kind and kept playing hard for the next two hours.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 902

This just reminds me of a game I had yesterday. Four of us spawned in together and a David started playing that Bard perk. The three of us started dancing not even near a gen. Around the corner came a wild Bubba with speed add ons and forced hesitation. The rest of the game was a slug fest at 5 gens trying to get to an unsafe pallet that didn't really matter. No one told this guy we weren't even being serious but he certainly was. That's the vibe of this game lately. After this event I'm going back to a more chill game. Both sides take themselves entirely too seriously.