Country flags

Options
darkangel7414
darkangel7414 Member Posts: 1
edited June 15 in Feedback and Suggestions

With all the different flag options on DBD I would like to be able to represent my pride in my American Flag! Can we please make this an option?! Thank you!

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 938
    Options

Oh man, this is actually a pretty fun topic to discuss.

At the same time though, the level of controversy and potential for escalation that exists on political topics like this make it such dangerous ground that I ain't touching it with a 12ft pole.

Maybe I'll grab some popcorn later though if this stays up long enough.

• Lost_Boy
    Lost_Boy Member Posts: 568
    Options

Its hilarious that people would feel offended by having a flag that represents being proud of your country.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,347
    Options

Idk about that, regardless of which country it is, it is always possible for nationalism to be used for bigotry. As someone else in this thread has stated, if I saw someone using the Israeli flag in any game atm, Iwould feel that the driving force behind them using that flag wouldn't just be simple national pride.

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 602
    Options

I wouldnt be surprised if country flags were added soon - it seems to be a standard feature thats in many video games.. Using your flag to represent where youre from is quite a normal thing

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

I doubt they'd wanna add anything political like that. Especially since they'd basically have to avoid adding Israel, Palestine, Ukraine and Russia.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 745
    Options

Iwould feel

And herein lies the problem. Immediately assuming malice behind everything must get exhausting.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 4,724
    Options

Closing this here due to comments made. Please remember that discussions of a serious nature are against Forum Rules.

This discussion has been closed.