Castlevania Survivor

Patrick_Kaur
Patrick_Kaur Member Posts: 31

who do y’all want as the survivor for the upcoming Castelvania chapter? I really want Richter but it will probably be Simon

Comments

• Raconteurminator
    Raconteurminator Member Posts: 618

Simon makes the most sense, but if the crossover is drawing more inspiration from the show than the games, Trevor is a big possibility.

• The_Geek
    The_Geek Member Posts: 42

As already said, it will probably be Simon. Although I can see Richter being a legendary skin for Simon.

• Hecata_Harbinger
    Hecata_Harbinger Member Posts: 28

Most likely the survivor will be Trevor Belmont as it seems they are using the Castlevania Anime which is based on Castlevania 3, so maybe Trevor with Sypha Belnades as an alternate skin.

• Queen_HawlSera
    Queen_HawlSera Member Posts: 37

Given the "WHAT IS A MAN" code I think it'll be Richter

Personally I'd want it to be Soma Cruz, since with most other protagonists you could easily ask "And he's running away instead of fighting back because?"

Whereas Soma's a normal person who only has powers if the Castle is giving him Monster Souls

If it's a Belmont though I could easily see Trevor, Simon, Richter, Leon, Julius, and Juste sharing a character slot via Legendary Skins

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 951

I think it will be Richter as the survivor.

• Patrick_Kaur
    Patrick_Kaur Member Posts: 31

the entity makes survivors weaker for the trials. It's kinda like a dream where you can only run away. That's what the survivors go through. Some of them have a bit more control like Nic Cage and Alan Wake because they can speak during the trials. But Richter would be plausible because he would be weakened

• Queen_HawlSera
    Queen_HawlSera Member Posts: 37

I mean makes sense, the Ash Williams I know would have used makeshift weapons found in the trial to beat the ever loving hell out of Michael Myers, used his knife to carve up the Unknown, and used Unknown's ax to hammer Pinhead's pins in.

I guess Evil Dead as a series flipflops between action, horror, and comedy so rapidly that Ash being helpless isn't something I question at face value.