The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is it me or Dredge sometimes feels like D tier killer?

fussy
fussy Member Posts: 1,470

I laugh, remembering that I thought I would main this killer. I mean, I still have good matches with him, but some matches he feels worse than Trapper. Mostly because he is imo most map dependent killer. And same as Trapper, he needs half of his addons basekit.
Also he feels soooo slow, almost every match my first hook happens when half of gens already done. Some of my problems on top of it:
Locks on lockers delay his chases so hard and you barely chase someone in first half of the match, trying to catch someone on gen. Remnant does nothing unless you are on isolated loop, otherwise it's just easy skip to another loop. On some maps like Swamp you don't even have your second power, because there are no lockers.
Also he is one of killers who suffers too much from "3 gen solution", probably the only viable strategy on him back in the days, which gone now.
I never bring map offerings, but after last matches on Dredge I feel like I need to, just to make my power not useless. I hope we will see some big QoL to this killer this year, because I really love his concept and aesthetic.

Comments