Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Game Crashing?

beomgyuuuu
beomgyuuuu Member Posts: 2

I play through a console and recently in the middle of my matches, it just keeps freezing and then backs me out to the lobby saying that I’ve been kicked. It’s gotten up to 15 minutes and I don’t know what to do. ): I thought it may have been the wifi or even my console but when I play other games, it’s completely fine!! Anyone that has had the same issue, did you resolve it? ):

Answers

• gamer1
    gamer1 Member Posts: 20

This has been happening to me almost every match and they won't do anything to fix it. The developers don't care about the players. All they care about is money. I'm seriously about to just delete the game and stop playing.

• beomgyuuuu
    beomgyuuuu Member Posts: 2
    edited June 15

it JUST happened again. like- right now as we speak. I was just playing fort before dbd and IT WAS FINE! MY FIRST GAME OF THE NIGHT.😭

• yourbabyglo
    yourbabyglo Member Posts: 11

It’s happened to me more times than I can count. What doesn’t help is the devs know it’s an issue & instead of fixing it or removing the ban time, they refuse to actively do anything to help.

I was so sick of trying to get answers for the problem that I couldn’t play since April. Now with the Masquerade event going on it makes things so much worse. Even trying to post on the help forum, you’re just met with them saying “known issue, under review” or “seems to be a technical issue”, which doesn’t help. I really hope they get it together soon.

• mrbuttonz
    mrbuttonz Member Posts: 3

This has been happening to me constantly since the UE5 update. BHVR doesn't seem to even have the appetite to acknowledge there is a problem, much less provide any assurance they are trying to fix it.