Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

can someone please fix dbd for me like i crash all the time for no reason i have

Vinzzzy
Vinzzzy Member Posts: 2
edited June 12 in Ask the Community

Post edited by Rizzo on

Answers

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,730

When DBD gets unstable like that for me I restart my router a couple of times and uninstall & reinstall the game, then restart my console. If you're on Steam I hear re-verifing the files can help as well.

• Vinzzzy
    Vinzzzy Member Posts: 2

acctually i did everything it didnt work for me and yes i play on steam

• yourbabyglo
    yourbabyglo Member Posts: 11

Same issues here, I have the game on epic through PC. The error codes I’m getting are “873” & “1274”. I verified the game files to make sure none were corrupted, uninstalled & re-installed, had the Ethernet cable directly plugged in, tried the -dx11 trick, made sure UE was updated, overlocked my pc, updated my drivers & graphics card, double checked to make sure my firewall wasn’t blocking the game…. Nothing worked. Every forum that I could find with people having the same issue as me, I tried & majority of them don’t even have it resolved yet. Even still I did everything IT told me & still nothing worked. Clearly it’s a game issue, but for what ever reason some people have the issue and some don’t. I just wish they would’ve fixed it before this event, I had this issue since April.