Kudos system

Options
stellatheknave
stellatheknave Member Posts: 5
edited June 17 in Feedback and Suggestions

my biggest recurring frustration with this game is the lack of ability to compliment other players. People tend to vacate the post game quickly and there are not many means of communication you have other than in-game actions, which can be, up to interpretation. What I would like to see is a system to send one of a few preset compliments to other players after the match. stuff like "smart play" or "good chase", that pops up in a little unintrusive notification on their screen. no need for rewards or anything, and its probably better without it, but it would be nice to have a little way to compliment others for playing well

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 2,003
    Options

No point in adding something only a few dozens of people will ever use. The game already has the ability to "thumb up" a player in the report menu, and nobody uses it. The reverse system of -reps would be in much higher demand though, but then you would get 4 notifications after every killer game.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,324
    Options

Incentivizing positive behavior is pretty much always a good idea.

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 658
    Options

I just want to be able to donate BP like this

• g00zilla
    g00zilla Member Posts: 3
    Options

I love giving people thumbs up. I am pretty sure it does nothing, but if I see them again in queue I tell them I did it lol.

This is a good suggestion and I feel it too. Like if someone tries really hard to save you from a tunnel but you don't want to sit there for fifteen minutes to see if they get out, like why the heck WOULDN"T you want your players to give each other thumbs up. Like whats the downside? I guess you could be sad if you didn't get as many as you wanted.

IDK I have been playing league for years and its so toxic man, but honestly they worked really hard on their honour system and at first it was just something like that, like a thumbs up that did nothing but gave you a little notification and not that many people used it at first (though I did lol, of course I did, as if you wouldn't want to?) and they just reworked and reworked it and I honestly feel like it makes a difference now. Like I'm not gonna tell you league isn't toxic cause it is, but honestly players respond to stuff like this.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 657
    Options

LoL has a honor frame, when you get honor you "advance" and get better frames (or something similar)... Something like that would be nice. An end game screen with "Honor a player" and "Kudos to the killer" would be nice

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,346
    Options

As the others have said, I agree that the thumbs up button needs to be better implemented.

Being in the report screen is… Kinda lame and not many people go out of their way to use it, myself included.