SM gets all the hate when Knight is the real villain here

Yharwick
Yharwick Member Posts: 521

Say what you will about SM at least you can interact with her power and you can beat her consistently if you're willing to play differently and her community just loves their character and wants the community to like her to, even if you will never like SM that part is at least slightly endearing. The SM community was worse pre-rework sure but those bad elements mostly left after they couldn't hold games hostage for 50 minutes anymore. I've never met a BM merchant since then.

Now take Knight a killer whose entire power is AI and just "I make my guard go one way and I go the other and the survivor can't do anything". SM isn't really a skill expressive killer this is known but at least I've seen some get somewhat creative with drone placement and there's that laser tag thing, there is literally nothing cool you can do with knight either they're in a place to trap you or the guard just wastes your time. Then you get to knight players that maybe I've just been unlucky but they literally all just camp, tunnel and BM like they didn't just have an AI play the game for them.

This is a call to arms so Knight can catch the smoke they deserve because this is the real killer that needs a rework. I'm not saying SM needs no changes she can def be fine tuned some but Knight is a much bigger mess and in need of attention because the character is literally just forcing you into unwinnable situations with AI. Also not saying Knight is like A tier or unbeatable or anything just that when the character does do well that's the reason and that's not good design.

Comments