Thank you for thinking of Solidarity and Resurgence.

Options
C3Tooth
C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,172
edited June 20 in General Discussions

But Haemorrhage still affect them.

Comments

• JeanGreyarea
    JeanGreyarea Member Posts: 494
    Options
  • Choaron
    Choaron Member Posts: 160
    Options

Resurgence still is not worth a slot at all. They should have kept it at 50% but add a new secondary effect instead.

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 938
    edited June 20
    Options

Don't get me wrong I'm happy these perks got attention and buffs but…

looks at Mirrored Illusion, Still Sight, and to a smaller degree Bardic

Couldn't ya'll have started making perks more viable with the most recent patch too?

Also yeah rip healing regression with hemorrhage.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,279
    Options

I say this every time it comes up: rework Hemorrhage so the healing regression only happens if the survivor is running.

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,698
    Options

Haemorrhage is much less common now that Sloppy is no longer meta, so I think we should wait and see how they are first before addressing haemorrhage.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 947
    Options

I hope Solidarity gets to 100% it would be so cool then I would use it with Autodidact all the time.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,902
    Options

Yeah, making them immune to Hemorrhage is all they needed :(

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,848
    Options
  • NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,451
    Options

solidarity no, but resurgence might need a heamorrhage protection since sloppy and most add ons will still be in effect after the hook rescue unless the person was let go second stage.

• C3Tooth
    edited June 21
    Options

Botany saves flat out 5.5sec per healing on a teammate. Solidarity save 8sec(old) and 11sec(new) that only if both of you and teammate are injured. If either you or teammate not injured, Solidarity doesnt work.

In some situation, given there is limited time to make a healing, 12sec for example, Botany would complete a healing, then the healthy survivor can go unhook or go somewhere needed, but not possible for Solidarity that have to commit healing for both survivor.

Honestly the buff Solidarity needed is immune to Hae effect, not the number. Resurgence can keep the 70%.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,412
    Options

Yeah I was thinking Resurgence should get a Hemorrhage immunity.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 7,124
    Options

botany+resurgence with a med-kit is like a 5 second heal under hook. with mangled, it is 6.5 second heal. hemorrhage needs to have some use. Especially now since 80 second hemorrhage duration is borderline useless.

• C3Tooth
    edited June 21
    Options

Mangled needs to flat out add 4sec per healing (standard for a 16sec healing that increased to 20sec), not by multiplying. Its weakened if survivors use Botany (add 2.75sec), but painful long heal if survivors self heal, especially using Self care (add 12sec).

With how Hae effect works, its either useless or totally delete the healing progress is a few seconds. Hae have to be changed how it works, may be stop healing mid way cut down the total progress by 50% then stop, thats it.

Then remove the timer.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 7,124
    Options

disagree. anti-heal build are already incredibly weak right now. anti-heal and -repair speed perks need buffs. not nerfs.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 528
    Options

One thing I never understood were the Mangled changes. Why nerf Mangled, a flat 25% heal addition that makes the heal take 4 seconds longer, when Haemorrhage is the more powerful part.

The point is: Mangled should be as it was before and Haemorrhage should have a timer.

• C3Tooth
    Options

Mangled add a flat 4sec longer on all healing? Not by multiplying (shorter with Botany and even longer with Selfcare)?

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,986
    Options

The whole point of Haemorrhage is to counter healing effects, including these. Haemorrhage has already been nerfed and now only lasts a limited time.

To say that Resurgence or Solidarity should be immune to Haemorrhage is like saying flashbangs should bypass Lightborn because they're from a perk and not regular flashlights.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,461
    Options

Vigil slowly becoming more valuable every update 😅

• C3Tooth
    Options

Its difference though.

Direct healing like Botany, desperate measure… are good because they dont really need a condition, passive healing needs something to work. And because of direct healing work when you're healing, which Hae effect does not work on them when they're working ; but passive healing perks become total useless.

Not mention that if killer is coming right at you, Botany may let finish a healing because it heals faster, while Solidarity cant because it takes longer to heal, which healing is disrupted, which Hae effect works against Solidarity.

They need to find a way that Hae effect works to both kind of healing equally. Making Hae works only on passive healing whilte its already weak is why no one use them.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,380
    Options

Is that really such a big deal? If you aren't unhooked with the killer right next to you, then your team mate will easily get the heal on you before they make it back and when you heal someone with Solidarity, they mostly return the favor right away too.

I wouldn't be against locking that healing progress, so that it can regress but I don't think it would make much of a difference.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,986
    edited June 21
    Options

Yes it is different, that's why you have different effects.

Healing speed/efficiency buffs are countered by like debuffs, e.g. Mangled.

Passive healing effects and partial healing is countered by Haemorrhage.

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,451
    Options

i feel like haemorrahage isn't much of an issue for solidarity especially after they get a limited duration, even when affected by haemorrhage the other person (hopefully) starts to heal you after you finish their heal and you keep full solidarity value, haemorrhage doesn't regress it in that case. idk about the number buff either we'll see in the ptb, i think perk is a bit underrated but i'll enjoy its buffed version that's for sure.