What type of skins do you want to see more? What’s some of your favorites?

Options
RedPoncho12
RedPoncho12 Member Posts: 157

seems like everyone’s got a lot of similar styles. Bunch of survivors get a lot of neon stuff it seems like. I’d like to see more stuff similar to Meg’s DnD skin that looks kind of like an AC skin with the hood. I’d like to see some characters get stuff from different eras in history like colonial, Victorian, 40’s/50’s/60’s, and Roman armor stuff or something cool. Bunch of mask for survivors too and more gory styles for killers too

What would you want to see more of? What are some of your favorites currently?

I currently love Meg’s new hooded skin, Claudette’s old timey skin with the red skirt and white top, love wraiths chain skin, and nurses ww2 skin where her leg has like sizzled away

Comments

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 625
    Options

I really want like, a medieval style skin for basically every killer, specially with dark tones, red, green etc, knight have my favorite visual design in the game btw :)

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 557
    Options

Deep Rift versions of default outfits & Community outfits.

How cool would a Deep Rift Mr. Puddles be?

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,687
    Options

I really liked the Greek Legends collection and also the DND collection. And that one rift that had medieval outfits for Claudette and Vittorio. Fantasy-medieval outfits are fun. Meg's new hooded archer skin is a huge W.

Also love skins that turn the killers into proper monsters, like Huntress's were-elk and Artist's fallen angel, fury, and jabberwock skins. Cyberpunk-type skins are pretty cool, too.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,914
    Options

Yeah more historical stuff would be nice

• Laluzi
    Options

BHVR hears you loud and clear, and is proud to announce 3 new Feng Min skins and a new fancy glittery dress for Mikaela…

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,464
    edited June 26
    Options

Casual everyday wear for survivors.

Similarly for killers i like the ones that they would realistically wear in their stories. Like Legion's Saturday Slasher (Julie)

I also like brutal looking weapons

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,459
    Options

Frozen skin line, we only got 3 skins from this collection (Artist, Spirit and Ghostie)

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,301
    Options
  • Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,621
    Options

More gross and disgusting skins for killers.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,543
    Options

for survivors, more everyday/casual clothes. And please, some normal pants without multiple belts and straps connecting the belts and stuff like that… (I do love the Greek Legends collection though!!). I was tempted to buy the Iron Maiden Shirts for some survivors because they don’t have thousands of accessories and look like actual shirts..

for killers, I am satisfied I guess? More stuff like Minotaur/Krampus/Jabberwocky would be nice but don’t overdo it.

• FridayNightPizza
    FridayNightPizza Member Posts: 613
    edited June 26
    Options

Futuristic/cyberpunk for killers. I'd love some sci fi skins for Clown and Slinger. I'd also adore some yokai themed skins, just off the top of my head Legion could have a Kappa skin, Yuki-onna or Kuchisake-onna for Spirit.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,100
    Options

For Claudette-

1. Froguette cosmetic. It’s a frog onesie that someone submitted to the cosmetic design contest many moons ago. I’m still bitter it never won.

2. Glenda the Goodrich poofy dress and magic wand that leaves a trail of sparkles so I can feel ✨pretty✨while I get moried.
    3. Velma cosmetic from Scooby Doo. I don’t want it altered or Dbd-ified. I want it to look nice and clean and exactly as it looks in the show.

4. Sequined purple pants suit that shimmers while she runs.
    5. Ninja Cosmetic so I can have a squad of 4 Ninja Claudette’s. I want it to look like the Black Power Rangers Ninja Suit from the original Power Rangers movie.
    6. Bush Cosmetic. The reason should be apparent.

• RedPoncho12
    Options

the silly outfits are exactly what I don’t want in this game. However, not bad ideas having ninja Claudette’s for the memes lmao

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 2,001
    Options

I would love to see a skin that would fix that year-old bug that forces a short M1 when you are trying to lunge. Skins fixing soloQ would also be welcome.

• Laluzi
    edited June 26
    Options

You realize comments like this are pointless, yes? The design team and the art team are completely different beasts. They don't take resources from each other and a drought of content on one side would not contribute to more content on the other. The people working on the art team do not have the skillset for bugfixing, and vice versa, the people on the balance team would probably give you stick drawings if you asked them to come up with a new cosmetic for Trapper.

And cosmetics pay for the rest of the game, so there's really no need to get all No Fun Allowed about it.

• RedPoncho12
    Options

I agree. That is a pointless and passionate comment BUT the devs are probably not looking at what anybody says on the forums with any actual consideration

• Laluzi
    Options

I've actually seen devs take a lot of feedback from the forums. Just yesterday they confirmed bots replacing people DCing during the load screen won't come to live after everyone collectively complained about it. We also got pretty quick fixes for OG CoH, Boil Over, and some other stuff that made it to live in states that everyone hated. If enough people say the same thing, they listen.

That said, I don't know how much direction they take on cosmetics - certain survivors being cash cows while others are ignored is a common complaint and they continue to do what sells, as does the increasing focus on marketing in the UI and the whole hubbub about limited-time skins and FOMO. But I get that in this area, they're understandably driven by profit.

But hey, we can always hope someone's reading this thread and taking notes about what people want to see. They certainly listened to us when we begged for shirtless Felix.

• Junylar
    edited June 26
    Options

They do. They have 1000 people in the art department and 1 lonely guy in the software engineering department, who keeps leaving on vacations, while they could've instead hired 1000 engineers for the same funds.

• Laluzi
    Options

Except the cosmetics are the cash cow that keeps this game funded and those employees paid, so you actually have no point on top of being blatantly hyperbolic.

Going into a thread to be No Fun Allowed and whinge about unrelated issues is a bad look.

• Junylar
    Options

The point is right there, even if you refuse to acknowledge it. No amount of cool skins can soothe the pain the killer has to endure when his lunge magically turns into the short M1 and therefore steals a hit. No matter how fancy your cosmetic is, if you are descending into the depths of soloQ in it - you will still feel as horrible as if you wore default. And it's the way how BHVR distributed their resources why this all is happening. But you are completely right about the cosmetics being the cash cow for them: as long as players keep buying out all the new stuff in the store, the devs have 0 motivation to actually fix the game.

• Junylar
    edited June 26
    Options

deleted

Post edited by Junylar on
  • RedPoncho12
    Options
  • Grumblephant
    Grumblephant Member Posts: 75
    Options

I'd like more apocalypse skins like Jeff's Mad Road. If there was a Master Blaster skin for Charlotte, that'd be cool. Closet things are Trapper's Road Rage sets or Skull Merchants Dark Hero set.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 727
    edited June 26
    Options

Generally speaking, I'd like to see more casual clothes for Survivors that tend not to have a great selection (especially my main Meg, since she mostly has sports wear or dresses). A lot of people seem to enjoy the more out there fashion statements, so I guess they're not likely to be as popular and BHVR probably won't make any "boring" clothes.

More grungy / punky style cosmetics for The Legion.

An Iron Maiden T-Shirt for Sable. Maybe a few more band tees would be neat, but not too many and they'd really need to fit in with the horror theme (which would limit the bands they could sensibly add).

I definitely want to see less cosmetics featuring gigantic back packs. How am I meant to stealth in a bush when I've got a big hump on my back like a Ninja Turtle?

More cosplay items could be fun, like Meg's Zoey and Feng's Jill coplays.

And this guy from Alan Wake (with his Christmas lights and head torch, obviously):

• Alcuin
    Alcuin Member Posts: 460
    Options

Cheryl's cosmetic sets getting unlinked would be enough.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 544
    Options

Would really love to see Eren Jeager be a Legendary alternative skin for Dwight like Chris Redfield that's all I want

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 404
    Options

Bloody/mangled survivor clothes/bodies for Legion and Unknown, respectively. I feel that could be fun

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,301
    Options

1000 artists yet Gabriel and Jonah can't get good clothes.