The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Cross prog

Hex_this
Hex_this Member Posts: 88

As time draws nearer to cross prog with no way to link Nintendo accounts I fear all of us ex switch players won't get our stuff back. I played on switch for 3 years as I couldn't afford another console or a TV to link one to, I have over 2000 hours of progress on there including rift completions and a P100. I know there's still time but with no updates it's worrying. Anyone else an ex switch player?

Comments

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 406

I'm an ex Switch player, although I thought some coding for cross progression had been data mined recently? I might be misremembering, so take it with a grain of salt. I started playing on it during COVID, but once I finally got a PC I switched to it and was enjoying the game far more since it ran better. I did have to grind all the way back up and reinvest, so I do hope I can collect on my switch profile someday.

• charmless
    charmless Member Posts: 24

I hope I can get my stuff on my Xbox as it's still locked behind Xbox Gold (Now the lowest tier of Game Pass) and I bought like 6 DLC packs.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,392

I am an ex Switch player. One of the devs posted before that they wouldn't do cross progression if they couldn't get all platforms involved. So sounds to me like Switch should still be included

• Hex_this

Yeah for me it's not only the work I put in but all the characters, dlcs and outfits I bought that make it hard for me to just shrug it off. Hopefully we get our stuff back

• Hex_this

Ah I'm sorry, I'm unsure how Xbox and stuff works I know for PS5 I play it on PSplus but I imagine I'll still have the same account even if I bought it normally

• Hex_this

Thank you sm I haven't seen that post but that makes me way more hopeful Ty for your comment :)))