Killer idea

so I know a good chunk of us in the community want a werewolf in game. It seems fun and creative and a classic monster that doesn’t need copyright permission. The killers name would be the shifter, his chapter could be called howling woods, and the backstory is that hikers and other people have been disappearing in a stretch of the Appalachians for a while now. Park authorities might have thought it was a bear so a trapper was called in to track the attacks over their years named Blake jones he knows this is no ordinary bear by the victims remains and sue to stories his uncle told him about the area he knows this has to be the legendary werewolf he spoke of. The killers main function will be a scent mechanic kind of like the oni picking up blood but instead he gets on the scent of a survivor, when his meter fills his ability is called blood moon, the shifter gets on all fours and gains quicker vault speed and the ability to hit a charge attack that can pounce on a survivor and hinder them. The survivor in the chapter can have the perks bear trap, rugged survivor, and bump in the night. The bear trap is a trap that can be seen by other survivors and when stepped on by the killer will stop and slow them for a small moment, the rugged survivor perk will make it to where you can traverse the terrain of the map more efficiently (im still working that part out) and bump in the night makes it to where perks like infectious fright and other perks that cause survivors to scream don’t cause that effect and grant a small burst of haste status. Hope you guys like it, lmk what you would improve and what you like.

Comments

• Nightram
    Nightram Member Posts: 144

Hello. I REALLY Love this idea!

Tbh I just posted here about a new killer idea that also uses Scent xD I think that is kinda funny!

If you wanna read about it. Please do! Gimme your thoughts:

Instead of a perk that can kinda slow the killer. I would think it would be more fun if there were bear traps around the map, that survivors could pick up and trap places. And when the killer steps into one. It's just like when the trapper steps into his traps. Getting stunned and a animation to free himself.

And ofc Survivors can trap themself if they step in one. Or maybe it should give away a 10meters distance to see the traps aura for the survivors.

I guess it might take away the killer hunting the prey. More like hunter against hunter. But I love your idea! Since we get a Vampire very soon in game, why not a Werewolf!

• cruelb
    cruelb Member Posts: 110

The traps idea is amazing!