What do you think about the plague

Emhyr
Emhyr Member Posts: 73

Hi guys,

I'm asking you this because i play her since the PTB and think it's really hard to get kills at high ranks...

It's maybe me but i think she's truly bad and i'm foing better games with freddy...

If you think she is strong or correct can you help me to play her, when do you puke on survivors because it's so easy to loop her when she's holding the power... When do you take corruption? How can you bait team which are not healing and don't give you any fountains?

I was so hyped about this killer, but actually i feel she's weak or i believe i don't know how to play her.

Comments

• Stompa
    Stompa Member Posts: 154

they may also rename the dlc into swf´s first bully victim kit, explains at least the cheaper price. and for the map; it looks like they stopped working on it when they had it half way done.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I mean I get bullied by survivors right now with her but that could be because I was playing her with no good perks at rank 1 lol, and it's a new killer I'm not experienced enough with her to make an opinion.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

What is her movement speed is it still 115% I am guessing not?

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

Mediocre in PTB, useless now. They should not nerf her movement speed.

• Bug_Reporter
    Bug_Reporter Member Posts: 673

Came here just to say that if u find it hard to get kills with her, its a personal problem cause im getting 4 kills almost if not all of my matches at Rank 1 and thats only happening because i still leveling her up so my build is incomplete and some perks are also bugged.

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

I think she's fun, managed to get 4ks in 4 out of 5 matches. She does have her negatives, but used right she can be really good.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Fun to play as, but against? Easy to go against, I play Resilience, Dead Hard, Leader and Prove Thyself, so having broken means nothing to me. I won't heal up from infected.

• CrimsonMauler
    CrimsonMauler Member Posts: 18
    edited March 2019

I thought I was the only one. I was told by another survivor that I was being inconsiderate to my teammates for not using the fountains.

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733

thats the main issue with that build, since you will continuously infect other survivors who are not using a "stay wounded" build like that. If they're using Leader or Prove Thyself you're pretty much anathema to them.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I think shes top tier. Or at least upper mid tier. Turning survivors into one shot so easily is awesome. I won't even mention how her corrupt purge lasts 1 minute now instead of 45 seconds.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

She is high mid tier. Overall. I'm talking at Rank 1 play.

At green/yellow and brown ranks she's high tier. Most killers are at mid-low ranks.

Rank 1. She's mid tier for sure. Mid high I think.

Nurse, Spirit, Billy

Then she's in the Hag/Plague/Myers/Doctor etc lists....

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 617

I'm trying to get adept on a level 10 Plague and I don't think it is going to be possible without significant leveling. She has a flawed design. Yes, she kicks ass at first, but then the first unhook comes, the survivor goes to a pool and BAM! instant heal. That is totally busted. Corrupt purge doesn't give even close to as much advantage as instant heals. Add to that the new map has a nearly infinite loop if the survivor runs upstairs.

So, they need to remove the instant heal from those fountains, or make them take at least as long as a normal heal would take to use.

• kisfenkin

I just keep getting Ruthless. The killer cannot control whether the survivors try to struggle off the hook. This time I tried not using the plague, but still didn't get merciless. These new emblems are too difficult.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

i havent tryed her yet but i will soon:)

• Emhyr
    Emhyr Member Posts: 73
  • Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    edited March 2019

Easy to play againts in a swf. The key is not using the fountains.

Nightmare as as solo because people don't know yet how to play againts her.

Balanced while playing her, you only are powerful if survivor use your fountains.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Having fun as her so far, but I'm playing in green ranks on PS4 currently.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,905
    edited March 2019

I really enjoy facing her as survivor. She's a fun killer to go against. I've only played as her once so far when I got my adept achievement, and she was fun to play as, too. Definitely require some practice to get better with the vomit projecting.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

I don't like playing her but it is fun to go against her.

• ZCerebrate
    ZCerebrate Member Posts: 641

She can be downright obnoxious to deal with if you are playing solo and your teammates cleanse everytime they are even touched by sickness. Corrupt Plague shots is just ridiculously easier to use than Huntress hatchets and for how fast she can move.

In an SWF or with anyone who can competently loop she is weak to mediocre - which is why she feels that way. Basically another pub stomper type killer but as killers get better with her maybe there will be emergent perk and addon combos that make her stronger. I've experienced the steaming garbage of a match when every fountain is corrupted by overly germophobic survivors and she has infinite ranged vomit damage but she's just-so so without that.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited March 2019

Fun but weak. Not rank 1 viable against competent survivors. Mid tier.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Survivors have control of her power. Her key downfall.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

Her speed nerf needs to be changed to only affect Corrupt Purge and then she will be fine.

• kisfenkin

The new matchmaking has been pairing everyone with pretty much every level. The picture I posted above shows 13,16,13,15, which was only ruthless win, not merciless. Yesterday I posted a picture of a group of 5,6,5,5 against my rank 19 billy.

Survivors control whether they attempt and die in one or two hookings. Yet the emblem requires what, 9+ hooks to get iridescent?! Winning usually also requires the time sink of healing, yet this killer has insta-heal pools across the map if you use purge.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

I don't have her yet but I will soon get the dlc:) I wish some one would send me a key code for the dlc:( But i'll buy soon.