Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Question Re: Switch Cross Progression

Zeidoktor
Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,064

I understand from the released FAQ that DLC won't cross over from the Switch to other platforms. However the chart attached to the post shows perks and such still should.

Am I understanding right that this means if I Prestige a Killer on Switch that I don't have on Steam, I'll get the perks even if I don't have the Killer?

For example, Clown is base on the Switch version. If I Prestige him, will other platforms gain access to Pop, Bamboozle, and Coulrophobia, even if that other platform doesn't have Clown unlocked?

Answers

• Jarky
    Jarky Member Posts: 599

I can't give you a definitive answer for this since I don't know until we see it and it doesn't seem to specifically be answered, but I imagine that since progression is shared, and is part of your account, even if you can't play the character, you should still have access to the perks once unlocking them on your account.

• charmless
    charmless Member Posts: 24

Yes, I think so.