The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New character UI changes

Belzher
Belzher Member Posts: 461
edited July 17 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm not trying to just be mean to everyone in the UI design team, but this one ain't it. It looks weird not only because we're not used to it but because it's more complicated than what we had. Search bar is too big and the tab in one place don't look clean at all and I don't think "just get used to it" is a good logic for this subject. No one liked in the PTB and nothing was done to change it.

What do you guys think?

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• GloomySpooks
    GloomySpooks Member Posts: 39

Also, where is the perk preview popup now? They weren't in Lara's bio in the store.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,211

I mean, if they wanted to extend the hiatus I've been on since the Anniversary, ignoring all the feedback they got about the UI, doing the most bare-minimum changes they could have (and exceptionally poorly as well) before pushing it out virtually unchanged, making the most nonsensical excuse about how the old UI was "outdated and we couldn't go back to it" and generally have nothing function was certainly one way to do it.

While I'm sure this is partly on me looking at size 10, single-spaced font on a pure white background and hyperfixating on specific words for 5-6 hours beforehand, when I tried using the Bloodpoints I got from rank reset, I was physically straining my eyes trying to look at the Bloodweb. THAT'S how bad this is.

BHVR can claim they listen to feedback all they want. Actions speak FAR louder than empty words.

• Belzher
    Belzher Member Posts: 461
    edited July 23

This is also ugly as hell, who thought leaving this was a good idea lol, the icons of the objectives literally on the wrong places

• Ashy__Slashy3
    Ashy__Slashy3 Member Posts: 18

I like it. To me it feels more organized and not so overly big like before. It also feels a bit easier to find characters compared to before and for the future dlc's to come, they'll fit in more in the character Menu.