Why MoM should not be an issue rn

Not released yet, so it can be tweaked before then

not as strong as DS and has an actual downside, so it’s not as “OP” as DS

This is due 3 months from now, which can be tied in with endgame reworks, making this not a “game ending perk”

complaining that it’s another example of survivors getting OP perks is stupid, seeing as this last chapter gave a very good early game perk which paired with strong killers is incredibly strong.

this issue that some killers would suffer more just says how good you are as a killer. If you cannot manage your time efficiently in game, playing stronger killers or getting better at the weaker ones should be priority, not whining about an unreleased, still changeable perk that’s probably more concept than fact.

Remember the original Left Behind? Imagine if you all saw that in the KYF selection and did this over it. It was tweaked and changed coz the devs know what they’re doing. This perk, not as Op as some make it out to be, still has plenty of time to be fixed

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

What was the original Left Behind?

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

How is it not as strong as DS?

DS gave you a free health state essentially, which is exactly what MoM does. Except DS could be dribbled, there is no counter at all to MoM other than camping the obsession on the first hook.

• i_is_ghastlycat
    i_is_ghastlycat Member Posts: 5

@thesuicidefox whenever a survivor was killed or left the game (via gates or DC) gain 25% action speed, stackable to 75%

• i_is_ghastlycat
    i_is_ghastlycat Member Posts: 5

@The_Crusader MoM wastes way less time than DS, you don’t have to pick them up/dribble and you don’t sit through a 5 second stun

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

1) You do the attack cooldown, and the survivor gets the speed boost. This can create a lot of distance and allow them to get to the next loop. It's probably about the same distance as DS gave you since the speed boost is included.

2) You could dribble the DS, you could slug them, your options against this are......?

It's worse than DS.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited March 2019

We're literally complaining now so that it DOES get tweaked 3 months from now. That's the entire point. If no one complained about it no changes would be made. Also, it is better than DS and its "downside" is pretty negligible to any survivor that's not essentially a rank 20.