Ban system

Itadori
Itadori Member Posts: 1
edited July 24 in Feedback and Suggestions

Behaviour, please, I'm asking "PLEASE", improve this match banning system, man I was banned for 70 hours due to an internet outage. But the problem is that this damn system thinks I left the match because I wanted to , but my internet went down in the middle of the match, already knowing that I was going to be banned. So I ask you to improve this. I believe I'm not the only one who has suffered this, so I think you should fix it. (You really don't care, so I don't think you're going to do anything about it)

Comments

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 228
    edited July 24

I'm sure they do care, but it is quite difficult to gauge why someone has suddenly taken an absence from the game, I can't pretend to be an expert but from what limited use of Unreal I got from completing my degree in Games Programming, you get very little information when somebody suddenly exits your multiplayer client.

Post edited by Kuris on
  • Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,932

Why are you playing multiplayer games if you connection goes on and off? You dont consider stopping?

• Rumplestiltskin
    Rumplestiltskin Member Posts: 138

I'm kind of curious because this explanation leaves a lot to be desired. It takes a hell of a lot of disconnects in to work yourself up to a (70) hour ban. Did you just ignore all commonsense and keep trying to play despite not having a stable connection? If so, that is on YOU. It is rude, if you do not have a stable connection to keep playing and subjecting other players to your constant dropping out. In addition, each time you got disconnected it would have shown you the new delay to reconnecting and playing. You had to see the time was increasing. If this is not the case, please explain how you got directly to a (70) hour ban.

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 1,477

I believe implementing the reconnect feature is the way to go

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 2,257

I could see it for survivors, where you can get temporary replaced by a bot, but there is no way to use this for the killer.