We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

"humping" girls on the ground

mikaaareid
mikaaareid Member Posts: 9
edited July 26 in General Discussions

I can't even believe I'm here talking about this. I'm seeing killers doing this more and more every day. What I most see nowadays are killers leaving survivors to die of bleeding while humping their bodies... I can't even quit because if I do I'll be punished and not earn my bloodpoints. This is another way for them being toxic, but this makes me sick to my stomach. They think oh it's so funny to hump injured girls on the ground, but I'm sure sexually assaulted victims and "normal" humans think this is sick and not proper behavior. I know nothing can be done on the actual game for this not to happen, but in my eyes this is a sick behavior and players should be punished for it. Some days I don't even play anymore because I don't want to deal with toxic players anymore.

I even seen some fog whisperers doing it… oh well… People are getting clueless and heartless day after day.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Dionysusdog
    Dionysusdog Member Posts: 154

All BHVR needs to do is give killers a insulting emote to replace T-bagging. Because that is all that is...killers tbagging Because most can't crouch. You are making it about specifically girls when it is any survivor that killers get annoyed by...you post reads like rage bait

• TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 942

I'm not into being humped, unless it's Booba.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 4,004

Its unacceptable and should result in a report. But thats just my opinion. Talked about it before at great lenght.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 3,117
    edited July 26

Whenever I see anyone do it, all that runs through my mind is just how stupid they look... I have to really tilt and squint for it to look even remotely like what they're trying to do...

I feel like I should take it seriously as an issue... but I just can't... it's so forced, clumsy and pathetic looking there is no punishment I think of that rivals just how much of a rash the killer looks doing it xD.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 4,004
This discussion has been closed.