The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

AFK Killers in 2v8 should be BANNED

I have to wait like 10 minutes just to get to play and then my loser teammate isn't even i nthe match? This is a joke….

Comments

• xCakeStick
    xCakeStick Member Posts: 72

You should consider yourself lucky you're waiting 10 minutes, I'm not going to be sat staring at my monitor for 30 minutes (for me) doing nothing, I'm going to doing other productive things whilst watching the matchmaking put me into a lobby.

• ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,840

Actually 10 was generous. The wait to get into a lobby was more like 15 minutes. Then I had a 5 minute waste of time match. Back to waiting for another 15 minutes. So going on 40 minutes now just wanting to get to play a match. To think I am in a hotspot too. Not far from Chicago, New York.

BHVR for the love of god go even further than 400% bonus. I knew this mode would be lopsided but never THIS bad.

• ExcelSword
    ExcelSword Member Posts: 512

Because it means you could get grouped with another player faster and find a lobby quicker. I have noticed my queue times take ages when searching as Huntress. Because Huntress is really popular, so a lot of people pick her. That means all those huntress players will never be grouped together to start a match, even though they are all playing killer and looking for a partner.

Meanwhile my fastest match times (still relatively long) have been as Trapper, bc I doubt most people want to play Trapper beyond the tome challenge.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,164

I thought that seemed harsh

Then my 2nd game, the Billy I was with played for about 1 minute before they just stood still the rest of the match

Now I don't think your suggestion is harsh enough!

• Marioneo
    Marioneo Member Posts: 808

I have to wait 40mins to get a match can you blame me if I had to do something during that wait

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,290

They likely were waiting such a long period they stepped away from the PC and found a match just as they stepped away probably for a bathroom break or something.

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,965
    edited July 27

Killer players are now experiencing what survivors have in solo queue, thats so funny 🤣

• ASurvkillivorer

Yeah they should've allowed 2 of the same killers. Then had like 2 kits per killer so there would still be something different about them. Yeah, I hadn't thought of that. It needing to find DIFFERENT killer is the icing on top of making this matchmaking hell.

In an hour you're luckly to get to play twice.

• ASurvkillivorer

Once again I just had to wait 20 minutes to get to play a match only to get paired with some moron Nurse who was AFK. The survivors BMed the whole time on top of it.

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 820

I had a killer called 'REMOVE 2v8 (AFK)' and it was a Wraith who went afk somewhere on the map.

Weird thing is he's a player that I recognise and encounter occasionally. They have over 1.4k hours.

Really felt sorry for his teammate who was trying their best in a 1v8 game.

Reported it but according to Steam he was still ingame in the past few hours.

• sausage11
    sausage11 Member Posts: 127

Had an AFK huntress today, after waiting for like 20 minutes. He was more than half of the game just afk, then suddenly woke up or smth, played a few seconds (while I already was messing around with survivors) and then just disconnected. Such a shame.

• Yggleif
    Yggleif Member Posts: 170

NGL a couple times I queued for killer in 2v8 I actually fell asleep from having to wait so long.