2v8 Trapper OP

Kable13
Kable13 Member Posts: 13

Simply put, title says it all, I see everyone complaining about how the trapper is the weakest killer and needs so much help in the 2v8 mode, but in my opinion, quite the contrary..

Simply put, the trapper is probably one of the best of the 5 choices available.. As the second killer on the field allows the trapper some extra time to get his traps set, and apply pressure on the survivors.. and in the later stages of the match, after he lays his proverbial minefield.. the trapper is a great companion for almost any other killer, who knows how to use the traps to their advantage… as the can push the survivors into the traps as well as the trapper himself.. I've been playing DBD basically since release and have more than a thousand hours between ps4 and pc accounts.. (moved up in the world lol)

All this being said, all of you who say the trapper 'needs buffs'… your wrong… Evan Macmillan is one of the strongest choices… as he adds and extra layer beyond "i'm here, now lets see who's faster"… The trapper has always required the player to use their brain, and outsmart the survivors..

Happy hunting.

Comments