2vs8 Killer wait too long

Bravobro
Bravobro Member Posts: 167

I Like the new Mode a Lot, but the time you need to find a Lobby is way too long.

We know all the Problem to manny Killer. Not enough survivor.

This is a Party Mode, nothing serious, why they fill Not the holes with Bots? IT Takes 14 min+ to find a Match. This is way worse than have every second Match filld with Bots.

Comments

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,234
    edited July 26

You'll have more than every second match filled with bots with the rate killer queues are going for this mode.

Besides, it's a PVP game, we don't want to play with or against bots from the start in online matches.

• Bravobro

The Point is, the normal Mode 4vs1drain Out. But the new Mode is a dream for Killer too Play with a friend. If they fill the holes with Bots in the 2vs8 they don't need the +400percent bloodpoints to find survivor. And all the sourvivor can Play what they want.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,160

We are not lacking survivors per say. Its because killers finally get to team up. People that don't normally play killer that are survivor mains get to finally play killer because they have a friend that is a killer main they can play with. The mode is just very popular as we all knew it would be. I say GOOD! It will be permanent.

• Bravobro

That IS the Spirit! The Mode is a Goofy fun Thing we need it permanent, but we need a fix for the que time for the Long way. What do you think will the Bots a healty Thing or Not?

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,160

I don't see why not. A bot here and there wont hurt if its needed. I also think as more killers are available it will help in some way. I think also if they make it so survivors can be a little more risky that will help too.

• Rick1998
    Rick1998 Member Posts: 217

worst part is that even 1v4 killer queues are awfull right now because of this. Honestly i might just not play this game at all for the next 2 weeks .

• Bravobro

I havent Play dbdl constand for the Last two years. This Mode Bring me Back and IAM Not alone.this Mode is the best Thing dbdl hat make in the Last years.

• xCakeStick
    xCakeStick Member Posts: 72

Because of this game mode it's also made Killer queue time even longer for the regular game, the game mode has decreased the amount of survivors playing as a whole, this is one of the reasons why I don't like new games, not enough players to keep everything up in queue times with the MMR system.

• Dionysusdog
    Dionysusdog Member Posts: 154

The mode is a massive hit too que times for regular and 2v8. I can't play any kind of killer because 2v8 has too many killers and nobody is playing 1v4. This mode is making DBD unplayable and probably will until the mode ends. Can't wait for this to end

• xCakeStick
    xCakeStick Member Posts: 72

furthermore, 2v8 mode is good and actually fun at times. But it just reminds me of how random survivors are still terrible at any sorts of teamworking together, like teamwork is better when playing with another random killer from my experience than 7 other people, that's insane already. Then when I go into a 1v4 match the skill level is differed massively due to the lack of players and the MMR system that the lobby gets instantly destroyed from it being new or low MMR players, or they die on hook or leave. Such a state the game is in..

• Rick1998
    Rick1998 Member Posts: 217

the mode is awesome and the 8 killer matches i played were an absolute blast . However i refuse to wait 25+ minutes in queue for a single match.

• bornagain234
    bornagain234 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 336
    edited July 26

They need to go crazy with the survivor incentive. Without offerings, 400% isnt enough. Either let us use survivor only offerings, or make it 800%

During the event it was 600 ( 5x cakes were common and the 100% incentive )

Even 800 I would only think about it. I think they should make an offering that expires after this event ends, 100% survivor envelopes. Make it the only usable offering.

• ElodieSimp
    ElodieSimp Member Posts: 385

BHVR can't even balance the maps, let alone balance the game mechanics. 2v8 is just a hail mary to get people in to buy cosmetics/dlc's at this point. They knew it wouldn't work but it gets people into the game and even if 1% buy from the shop, it's a win for them.

• Marioneo
    Marioneo Member Posts: 808
    edited July 27

So fortnite does yet they got 40 bots in a match adding 2-3 bots to help make queue time faster is not that big a deal you making it to be.

Would you rather Devs scrap gamemodes and never bring them back?

• Efrost
    Efrost Member Posts: 32

I don't want to get stuck with bots as a survivor. They are useless when in a terror radius which is very frequent in this mode. Id rather have a player regardless of skill because they have the ability to do what they want. Not follow a generic code of how they should act if in a terror radius or injured etc.

If they add bots then make the killers only opt into wanting bots and thus only go against bots. If the fun of it is suppose to be playing with your friend then they still are getting that aspect of it. But dont force survivors to have to play with bots.

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,858

They could make it so survivor earn 1 million bp per match + whatever they earned during the match and there still wouldn't be enough survivors willing to play that mode.

• joeyspeehole
    joeyspeehole Member Posts: 85

I know this is a little off topic, but i heard someone mention "balancing the maps." I wish the would put a vaulting point somewhere on the balcony of that big house ….and not vaulting into the house, but off over the railing.

• Bravobro

And there is the Problem. Killer wants Play with His friends too, but the only Thing you See are the normal swf.

• Efrost
    Efrost Member Posts: 32

The survivors already have to be burdened with a bot when someone leaves. If you replace multiple people with bots that can be manipulated by the killers. You will only see less survivors and more bots as time goes on till all you are doing is playing against bots.