What if...

Donyjunior
Donyjunior Member Posts: 23
edited July 27 in General Discussions
  • Players has the option to play another match with the same team?
  • Surv Team or Killer could ask for a revanche match?

Post edited by Donyjunior on

Comments

• Rumplestiltskin
    Rumplestiltskin Member Posts: 138

If I understand you correctly, you are suggesting an option at the end of the match where the Survivors and the Killer could all be offered a "rematch" button and if everyone is in agreement and hits it, a new game will initiate? It isn't a bad idea, except for the fact that Dead by Daylight uses a Que system, and this would screw over people waiting for a match. :)

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 2,257

Hmm, you could expand it and even if killer doesn't agree you could make it for survivors to stay in same lobby, at least those who agree.

I think that might help soloQ a lot, basically when you get good teammates, you can keep playing with them.

There are games with such system.

I think that would be an amazing soloQ improvement, but even for SWF it might be fun to go for rematch with a killer. Issue is it's going be huge sweat fest :D

It would be probably better first version make only for survivors to keep playing together. I would really like that...

• VomitMommy

It doesn't really do anything different than SWF.

I would definitely want part for survivors at least. Everyone who press "stay" is just going to get inserted into next lobby, or just create / join them into one group as SWF.

• rha
    rha Member Posts: 418

I would appreciate this to play another match with the same teammates (or some of them, not killer though). And after three matches, give the option to exchange Discord contact details so we can stay together if we‘re a good team. Would have the potential to solve my biggest issue with the game.

• Rumplestiltskin

If it included the Killer it would be fundamentally different as far as the Que is concerned because it would pop them all to the front of the line. Another Lobby could be waiting for a Killer.

• VomitMommy

I wouldn't include the killer. It simply won't end well and become huge sweat fest.

But it would be amazing soloQ improvement feature in my opinion.

• Rumplestiltskin

Agreed. Although I suspect the original poster's interest was primarily for rematch with the same Killer. That would be better done as a custom game if all agree.