Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Unable to complete the challenge Core memory: disturbing notions

puredamteu
puredamteu Member Posts: 1

On the second page of tome 18 - revision there is the "Core memory: disturbing notions" challenge. To complete this challenge you have to collect a memory shard after a generator is completed and, either escape from the trial while having the memory shard or synchronizing it with the Archive Portal. When doing this challenge I collect the shard and synchronize it with the archive portal, and upon exiting the game instead of completing the challenge, when it shows the challenge progress bar it says "-1/1" and then the challenge cannot be completed.

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Sukigu
    Sukigu Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 42

I had this happen to me as well today. If you just synchronize the shards but end up dying the challenge doesn't get completed, contrary to its description. If you escape (I did it after also synchronizing it), it gets completed.

• OG_JuicyJuice
    OG_JuicyJuice Member Posts: 4

I also had an issue with this. Said completed in game when synchronizing it, but says -1/1 after the match when I don't escape.

• nightfall423
    nightfall423 Member Posts: 4

This is happening to my partner as well today on Xbox, he synced it with the Archive Portal it showed complete in the trial, was killed and shoes uncompleted outside the match.

• nightfall423
    nightfall423 Member Posts: 4

This is still an issue, I had forgotten about it and selected it as a challenge myself and had the same problem on gamepass for PC