Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

2v8 - Trapper - Naughty Bear - Can't Pick Up Traps

gsp1995
gsp1995 Member Posts: 3
edited July 26 in Bug Reporting
  • Platform: PC / Steam
  • Description of the issue: When playing as Trapper in the new 2v8 mode with the Naughty Bear skin in the MacMillan Estate Realm, I wasn't able to pick up any disarmed traps when I had no traps in my inventory.
    • Sometimes I would be able to grab the traps after resetting them on the ground. It usually took a few tries.
    • I didn't try picking up traps when I had one or more traps in my inventory.
    • I have not played another match as Trapper with a different skin yet.

10 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review

Comments

• Kekz0r85
    Kekz0r85 Member Posts: 3

Have the same Issue as Trapper with Trapper as Naughty Bear. Usually takes a couple of tries to pick Traps up but you have to go through the animation in every try. When you are out of traps and try to pick up your first it mostly works first try. Most affected by this is the second ( or 2-4 in 2v8 😊 ) trap.

Every other Cosmetic Set or Combination of Cosmetics works fine with Trappers Power.

This is not only in 2v8 but in EVERY Gamemode / Match.

• Karth
    Karth Member Posts: 190

can confirm this happened to me once or twice whilst playing bear trapper ye

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,542

Yep, same with Naughty Bear.

Played with normal Trapper skin after that and it was ok - no bug.

• sausage11
    sausage11 Member Posts: 129

I actually created a support ticket for this the other day and they got back to me, acknowledging the issue and asking for my Log files. Just sent them over to support so hopefully this will be fixed soon.

• matBR
    matBR Member Posts: 5

Can confirm this is happening. Really annoying, but only on Naughty Bear

• Merciless_Killer
    Merciless_Killer Member Posts: 115

Yeah this was happening to me earlier too

• LynxFX
    LynxFX Member Posts: 9

Same here with Naughty Bear on PS5.

• gsp1995
    gsp1995 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 4

As of August 4th this bug has not been fixed. I've confirmed it's related to Naughty Bear after playing various matches as Trapper with different skins and only Naughty Bear presents these issues.

• sausage11
    sausage11 Member Posts: 129

Yeah its sad that this bug was present the whole 2v8 mode... Couldn't play as Naughty Bear without having a disadvantage

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 820

I really wish I'd found this thread earlier because this bug has made playing Naughty Bear in this mode absolutely infuriating.

Trapper with normal cosmetics feels so good now.

• Jean_Cobra
    Jean_Cobra Member Posts: 114

This bug exist since the ptb, reported and nothing has been made. The most ironic is after the hotfix to counter the issue map of the 2v8, you need to interact 10 tumes with the beartraps. Before it was just 2/3 times. I think it's not a bug but a feature