The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

looking for friends to play with, regardless of skill level

volaju
volaju Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

hello im cam, 19, and a male :P

im looking for people mostly in my age range, maybe a cap of like 21 years old. i have 30.4 hours LOL and im a casual player so i dont really care about skill level. i play pc (steam), but i dont mind if youre console. i use discord for calls/communication of any sort. i play ellen ripley because i really like the alien franchise. i basically only play survivor, but custom games and stuff cool too (just know im not the best killer).

about me

i have a wide variety of games that i play normally, but recently ive got into this. this post is about dbd, but i like having other things to play too.

im not really an avid anime watcher, i just watch it sometimes. im willing to hear recommendations tho

im play bass and listen to lots of music. im a music listener real (real)

i love cowboy bean bowl (bebop)

dm me on discord (volaju) or just reply here

😼

Comments

• Zaharia_NeyMar24
    Zaharia_NeyMar24 Member Posts: 6

Zaharia_NeyMar24 on discord and dbd. im 15

• shayyy25_
    shayyy25_ Member Posts: 2

Hii I’m Shay, I’m 18. My discord is shayyy2511 and shayyy25_ on dbd if you wanna add me.

• SharpFTW
    SharpFTW Member Posts: 2

Hey I’m 19 and also looking for some people to play dead by daylight with. I’m mostly a survivor. Add me on discord sharpkillerftw