The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killers I hate and killers I like

I like playing against deathslinger, unknown, bubba, hillbilly, trapper, onryo, singularity, doctor, vecna, wesker, demogorgon, ghost face, Myers, freddy, plague, blight, oni, huntress, nemesis, cenobite, dredge and pig.

I hate playing against the clown, spirit, legion, pyramid head, the twins, trickster, the artist, Knight, skull merchant, Chucky, hag, nurse and xenomorph.

I especially hate the xenomorph recently. Tail whip or m1 while in crawling mode, you'll never know till you're trapped anyways. Keep running, get an m1, vault you get the tail with barely any notice.

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,886

You like more than you dislike. That's good. I see some players saying they hate facing 90% of the killer roster. It makes me wonder how they even tolerate playing.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,196

Pretty much any killer that uses OP addons. I wish there were some type of mechanic that gave a backup loadout, so that if either side brought OP ######### into the game, it would use that instead. Most times I'm not playing for real.

Other than that, in solo queue it's usually your teammates that's the real hated killer.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,382

I did it a while ago, but I would say my tier list is still accurate:

Good were the days when most killers I dislike did not exist.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 836
    edited August 10

Here's mine. I made this a while ago, so you can move The Clown, Wesker, and Blight up a rank after their nerfs and quality of life changes. Maybe the Doctor can move up a rank too because I don't dislike him as much as I used to. Not sure where Unknown or Vecna would fit yet.

The Legion get a tier of their own because they're my main and I feel conflicted. I totally get why Survivors don't like them but I love playing as them, so I dunno…

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,717

here's mine, no particular order in a tier.

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 584

I would say I like or don't mind most of the roster, but I've never had fun against Slinger, Plague, or Trickster. I'm starting to resent Trapper and Huntress too because of 2v8.

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 308

The killers I never have fun versing are:

• Clown, SM, Knight, Trapper, Nurse and Hag
    • Plague (the character is ok and I love using her, but I like using healing builds so...😭)

I'm fine with the rest, I love Dredge, Vecna, Singularity and Wesker (tho seeing him too much gets boring).

• RenoPro
    RenoPro Member Posts: 69

Killer i don't like playing against:

Skull, Knight, Witch, Chuky

• Jim_Tonic
    Jim_Tonic Member Posts: 513

NICE fellow freddy enjoyer :D I used to main freddy once.

Mine below, added vecna and Dracula to "indifferent" as i've not played against them enough.