The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Licenses that should be in Dead by Daylight.

I feel like there are some license chapters out there that would be a great edition to dbd but no one seems to talk about it or just forgotten about it. For example, I feel like [•REC] should have that honor of being in this hall of fame of horror. Not only was it revolutionary in the found footage genre, but the story itself is very intriguing. I would like to see this license in dbd someday with a killer and survivor. But enough about me, what's your wanted license for this game?

Comments

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,573

Dead Rising, and Twin Peaks.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,837

Phantasm.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,950

for more modern horror games definitely outlast and the evil within

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

Serial Mom

• Heliosse
    Heliosse Member Posts: 109
    edited August 10

Amnesia and Bioshock

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998
    edited August 10

Scooby Doo, Supernatural, and Metal Gear Solid.

I need:

1. Shaggy saying "Zoinks!" when he gets in a chase.
    2. Dean Winchester saying "Son of a B-" when… whenever, honestly.
    3. Roy Campbell saying "Snake? Snake!? Snaaaake!?" when Snake, the survivor, dies on hook.

Edit:
    Also if Snake ever uses Dramaturgy and gets a Brand New Part, please let him say "Metal Gear…"

Post edited by Beaburd on
  • Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,266

Power Rangers

Terminator 2 Judgement Day

Scary Movie

• Triplehoo
    Triplehoo Member Posts: 627

Supernatural. Killer is Crowley and every time he sees Dean and/or Sam, he says "Hello boys"

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Tony the Pimp from Demons.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 836

Now that it seems like anything even slightly horror adjacent could be added, I think a Star Trek chapter would be kinda neat. The most obvious choice is a Borg Killer. But The Salt Vampire would make a for a cool mimic Killer too, though I know we can't have anything fun like that in the game because SWFs ruin the concept.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,097

Did you just say power rangers? 🤣

Terminator would be so cool!

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,097

Pennywise

The Nun

The Mummy

The Exorcist

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,164

I would literally kill (in DBD) to get Stefano Valentini in the game as a killer

Easily the best part of EW2 and I think his power is so unique that BHVR could have a lot of fun with it

• SpitefulHateful
    SpitefulHateful Member Posts: 278

• Pumpkinhead. It's a rather old franchise, but a cult one. And the entire premise is quite fitting. Although Pumpkinhead's design borrows a LOT from Xenomorph for some reason (even though I didn't find anything on that matter), it would have been a nice addition.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,140

Yes and the Mori need to be that slow death animation that come off as glitchy.

• KMD
    KMD Member Posts: 7

Portal.

• GroßusSchmiedus
    GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 516
    edited August 10

There is only one answer.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,266

Yes, and I would die on this hill!

Evil alien wanting to dominate the earth and sends monsters to kill anyone who resists. The killer could be Lord Zed since he has a more grotesque appearance and Rita could be a Legendary skin. Their mori would make themselves grow and stomp on the survivor (kinda like Oni in My little Oni mode).

We can also get two rangers in helmetless suits (I want Kimberly and Tommy). BHVRs artists and behaviourize the characters appearance to give them a more gritty and darker look to fit with the game. If we can get FNAF we can get power rangers.