The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Keeping the new 2v8 mode and the Lara Croft Skin

kkptl
kkptl Member Posts: 1
edited August 11 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello, I just wanted to express that I would like the new 2v8 game mode kept in the game. It adds something new to the game. Without this mode the game would be the traditional 1v4. I feel like any additional game modes should stay in the game unless the community doesn’t like it. Another thing that I wanted to discuss is the Lara Croft skin in Dead by Daylight. I believe that the character’s skin’s buttox is flat and the character we know from the Tomb Raider series has a big round butt. I was wondering if this was changed due to any issues? I also feel like her breast size may be a little small as well, thank you.

Post edited by kkptl on

Comments

• soosaducej
    soosaducej Member Posts: 3

Agreed they flattened her and they need to keep the 2v8

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 987

It's true, she is traditionally attractive.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,497

Sexy Lara sadly is not wanted by Crystal Dynamics anymore. I don´t think Bhvr would have a problem with the classic outfits.

2v8 was long enough for now.

It will come back later hopefully in a bit more refined way with more options.

• soosaducej
    soosaducej Member Posts: 3

They should keep all additional game modes as optional regardless it would make more people want to play the game and people wouldn't be stuck to the 1v4 they can switch to whatever game mode they would like to play for example 2v8