The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer team keeps taking my kills

GoingToGetDwight
GoingToGetDwight Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 74
edited August 12 in General Discussions

When ever i play with a another killer they just take my down and he does not let me get 1 down for some reason so i lose out on bloodpoints even tho i help him getting killers it happens so often

Comments

• GoingToGetDwight

the other killer goes out of his way to take my down so i get less blood points and he even tho i let him take his down i want blood points too instead of 18k per game cause going around stealing cages

• GoingToGetDwight

when ever i help a fellow killer i let them take their down, but they dont do it in return

• Yggleif
    Yggleif Member Posts: 170

If you're not getting at least 25k per game you have a lot more problems than your teammate "stealing" your downs. Like there is no reason not to max out on hunting and brutality every game.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

I feel like they can't get the BP right for teamwork in this game. As survivor most times when there's an event they don't award all survivors the event BP from finishing a gen. You do 99% of the gen solo, get chased off, teammate comes over to finish 1% and they get the event BP while you get nothing.

I haven't played killer in 2v8 but this seems like they're doing same with the killers if you're not both getting the cage points. Seems like weird choice when killer perks encourage you to stay by your teammate and work together, would be safe to assume you'd be near eachother when someone goes down.

I get in both cases they don't want someone to get same BP when they're walking around doing nothing while teammates do all the work but if you're doing the work and someone else comes in at end to grab the big points causing you to miss out on them it's pretty frustrating.

• Bravobro
    Bravobro Member Posts: 170

My Boy, i think you Take it too serious.

• GoingToGetDwight
  • Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,090

This is the survivor equivalent of the other survivor is stealing my unhooks/working on the gen with me.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,847

Just play Hillbilly and run to the other side of the map from where the other killer is if this is such a big deal for you. Then the other killer can't steal your precious kills. This really is a comical thing to complain about though. Makes about as much sense as a survivor complaining that another survivor "stole my unhook".

• GoingToGetDwight

Just ignore this thread people this is a stupid post i'm sorry to have a stupid opinion

• pa4n
    pa4n Member Posts: 50

Hm maybe 10 years ago i would have felt the same. When i started with League over 10 years ago i was always annoyed when someone stole my kills. I don't play the game anymore but i couldn't care less nowadays.

Then i played Overwatch for 2-3 years and there it just doesn't matter who gets the kill.

Maybe not the best comparison because in LoL you lose gold and in DbD you lose Bloodpoints….that's why i said i can understand how you feel.

In the end you are a team and does it really matter who got more kills or gold if you win/lose?

Just my 2 cents..try to chill and try to win :)

PS: You probably also gonna play worse if you get annoyned by you teammate