The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Is weave attunement going to be nerfed ?

Murgleïs
Murgleïs Member Posts: 1,067

I would like an official answer because I was going to buy Vecna just for that but I don’t want to waste money.

Comments

• doobiedo
    doobiedo Member Posts: 149
    edited August 14

Weave is in the Shrine of Secrets right now anyway.

• totallynotamegmain
    totallynotamegmain Member Posts: 661
    edited August 14

don’t buy killers or survivors just for perks, get their stuff from the shrine or use in game shards to buy the characters.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,060

Probably. And don't take this the wrong way if you're not super competitive yet, but I'd say every killer is a waste of money. They have no viability at the top.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,569

Yeah it's gonna get nerfed, if you wanted Vecna only for that perk then don't bother.

• Murgleïs
    Murgleïs Member Posts: 1,067
    edited August 14

I see DBD as a party game. MMR is hidden, no ladder, no reward for sweating.
    This perk seemed fun but because it’s probably going to be nerfed to the ground I am keeping my money.
    And to everyone saying "don’t play meta" lol it’s not even about meta. Try having fun with trash perks only useful in super niche scenarios. You won’t.

Post edited by Murgleïs on
  • Langweilg
    Langweilg Member Posts: 777

I bought the perk today in the shrine and man it’s so bad and they are going to nerf it. Honestly just drop it in the corner. The only fair nerf would be to show survivors where the item is that reveals their aura.

• TieBreaker
    TieBreaker Member Posts: 875

We don't even know what the change is going to be. They might just add a short cooldown to the perk, so it's not providing non-stop aura reading. There's no point in mourning something that isn't even dead yet.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,081

yes we do. they already showcased in another perk. Human greed from Dracula PTB.

Permanent wall hack reduced → 3 seconds

Aura detection reduced from 12 meter →8 meter.

These nerf are so heavy that it is a dead perk. Hopefully they buff human greed by making wall-hacks at very least permanent.

• Bookern
    Bookern Member Posts: 162

Yes no point getting it now

• Choaron
    Choaron Member Posts: 317

If you're wealthy enough to be willing to spend money just for one perk then I don't really understand your qualms on the matter.

• Yggleif
    Yggleif Member Posts: 170

Yes it's getting nerfed in November but unlike others here I will tell you to buy killers for perks because trying to play killer without good perks just isn't enjoyable and you could be waiting a year plus for what you want to show up in the shrine.

BUT you have to be cost effective buying a killer for one perk isn't the best investment so here's a few killers with multiple good perks.

Artist-Funny because nobody plays her but Pain Res and Grim Embrace are two of the best perks in the game and work on every killer, I'd almost call her a must buy. Pentimento is also great if you enjoy Hex builds.

Hag/Blight- Your Hex starter pack if you enjoy that kinda thing they're both good buys.

Plague- Corrupt is a fantastic perk and infectious is great on snowballing killers but it's also just good in general if you wanna know if someone is in range of a flashlight save.

Nemesis - This is a weird one. Lethal is great but requires perks from other killers to really shine and Eruption is only good not great. He still gets a mention because two pretty good perks is still better than what most killers get.

Cenobite - Deadlock is a great stall perk and Plaything is pretty decent slowdown as well especially when paired with pentimento.

Clown used to be on this list but I don't think he's worth it anymore. Pop is a joke now and Bamboozle is mostly overrated IMO because Windows is so popular if you block a window the survivor will know where to go next anyway.

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 584

This.

For all we know they could actually BUFF it, or change it to do something else but with the same guaranteed aura effect. The strength is in aura reading, not in the fact it works on items. And remember, BHVR wants a chase meta, not a gen meta. Anything that aids tracking by necessity aids chase, getting to chase, etc.