We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Sadako is such a messy Killer to balance

There are so many mixed opinions on what to do with her. Will the majority ever be satisfied with what she is?

Comments

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,234

i agree. the tapes after ptb was most genius version of mori mechanic that provided fair interaction between the killer getting a reward for playing well and survivor repressing her ability. now that it is nerfed, sadako is least cannon killer in the game because your holding cursed object and it is doing nothing.

I am in agreement 100%. Shes had a lot of "Tune Ups" but shes a hot mess still. They gotta go back and fix her. We've made a lot of suggestions to help. I have made countless discussions advocating her, all through ptb's, making general suggestions and feedback to just plainly speaking about her out of frustration due to whats going on with her in a live match and that doesn't even include if you are going up against higher level opponents lets not even start there.

• appleas
    appleas Member Posts: 1,126

Downsides to holding tapes doesn't even need to be basekit, adding status debuffs to tape holders via her addons would have been fine.

Nerfing the amount of possible locked in stacks upon hook from 4-3 also felt like a feeble attempt to incentivize hooking as Sadako

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,466
    edited August 16

i don't think it will happen any time soon. Sadako is like billy. Originally billy got rework to have a mechanic called overheat. this mechanic was easily one of the worst mechanics that BVHR has everi introduced for a killer. evidence point to the fact they had to nerf, nerf, nerf this mechanic over and over until billy finally received a rework which just deleted the mechanic entirely. Eventually they partially, reverted many of nerf that billy received in the form of overdrive but all of them were worse versions of what he originally had besides thompson mix which stacked with overdrive in which they nerfed almost as fast as they implement it.

Sadako will likely fall same thing that billy went through. The removal of any risk for holding tape is one of the worst design decisions that they have ever done with her kit. The removal of ring drawing add-on not having any spread mechanic is another testament to them removing Lore from her character. TV not having global range make her incredibly map dependant. I imagine that most of her kit will eventually be reverted. Likely with worse values than her previous 2.0 iteration as that version was perceived as too powerful. This rework was in same patch that Billy was changed as good rework. It is just baffling for how BVHR does not learn anything from their past.

now all i have to do is wait for skull merchant to get same treatment and maybe plague.

• MechWarrior3

I want more variety for condemn addons. It’s too limited and her addons aren’t even that great if not useless.

The tapes I believe @ChaosWam brought up would be neat as his idea if you hold onto a tape for too long it starts adding debuff effects due to holding onto the curse for too long. Every 20 seconds is a new effect. Blindness, oblivious, hindered, than exposed.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,819

I think my idea was more retooling some lesser used addons to inflict debuffs for x amount of time when taking a tape, but that's also not a bad idea.

• Langweilg
    Langweilg Member Posts: 1,021
    edited August 16

They probably won‘t be able to satisfy everyone. Most people want a very very strong ability that is insanely easy to play with. I personally want a fun ability, which does not need to be strong like she had in her first version.

• totallynotamegmain
    totallynotamegmain Member Posts: 658

sadly this is just what Behavior does sometimes, they make a really good killer then gut it for 0 reason, before eventually reverting it to a mockery of what it used to be. Sad really because I still miss old Billy.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Sadako 2.0 was almost perfect, if they would just nerf the condement spam a bit... But no put her back to 1.0 version with few changes.

• MechWarrior3

Hahaha sorry my friend! Then a blend of our ideas together ☺️

• Masterninja
    Masterninja Member Posts: 411

My changes

Increase invisible duration while Demanifested to 1,2s. Now survivors holding videotapes gain 1 condemn stack every 40s outside chase.

• Toystory3Monkey
    Toystory3Monkey Member Posts: 449

she's not?

sadako rn is perfectly fine, she could use the bugfix bc her demanifestation invisibility is still broken, but other than that she works the way she should.

• AggressiveFTW
    AggressiveFTW Member Posts: 1,058

She is because everybody has different ideas about what they want to do to her.

• Toystory3Monkey
    Toystory3Monkey Member Posts: 449

yeah, but people always have different ideas and they rarely are good, esp when it concerns not just giving, but also taking. so it doesnt matter.

• ChaosWam

I think it's mainly due to so many of us Sadako mains being VERY passionate about this character and what resonated the best with us, bias or no bias.

Personally, I do like 3.0 more than 1.0, but really did enjoy the 2.0 dynamic without enjoying the exploitive nature of spamming condemned (even though it had a cooldown iirc, but that's an old argument I'd rather not reopen)

With maybe the exception of Freddy, Sadako mains are very vocal about their belief of where she should be, myself included. There's a lot of us who want to see Sadako as fun and viable. We just have wildly different opinions on what that is. At the end of the day, BHVR will do with her what they decide is best regardless of our input. I just want her flicker mechanic fixed first and foremost.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 4,002

@ChaosWam , @MechWarrior3 , do I need to go in here? I feel like this has been discussed to death at this point.

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 1,477

honestly mori mechanics really makes her balancing a mess

• jasonq500
    jasonq500 Member Posts: 150

What's wrong with sadako returning to her original power design

Sadako 2.0 while yes strong, she just became in my opinion a boring uninteractive killer to play and made me and other sadako mains lost our enjoyment playing her

• ChaosWam

My problem with it is she becomes VERY uninteractive in 1.0, actually.

Tapes barely touched, basic M1 killer, teleport means very little once there's 2-3 good loops within every TV location… You're better off playing Dredge. With 2.0 and 3.0 having emphasis on condemned, the interactivity with tapes becomes a decent mechanic with built in slowdown and item prevention. Even if she kept her changes like no-stun when demanifested and various addon changes, she'd still be a basic M1 killer in chase with a side mechanic that's ignored 90% of the match.

• Langweilg

I agree with @jasonq500.

Disagree her first version was very interactive, but with chasing and atmosphere while the other versions are more about spamming only tp for condemned when you get the chance to, which is very boring.

I would gladly give away the slowdown tapes provide to finally get my TVs back on and the item block through tapes is very minor.

Tapes not being interacted with was not a bad thing since it gave you more chances to actually use your tp and if she would be returned to her first version tapes would still be taken more, because of her chase buffs, cooldown reduction, the old mindset…

I would give her her first version some more buffs, but overall she would be a lot more fun than what we have.

• ChaosWam

My point is that sure, you had TVs to teleport to but it wasn't interactive at all for survivors. You could remove condemned completely and 1.0 Sadako wouldn't have changed much, aside the condemned slug meta. You could make the argument 1.0 Sadako could use TVs in chase, but she couldn't if survivors stayed in one area looping an M1 killer as much as possible with the others rushing out gens.

The only positive 1.0 had was the slow condemned build from tapes, but that also promoted survivors ignoring TVs since 1 stack was less than potentially gaining 2-3 stacks after taking a tape and holding it.

And this isn't me wanting Sadako to be busted either, I do think 2.0 had it's issues with TP spam even if she had the cooldown and I do think 3.0 has a better system in place for both sides to interact with her power. I just clearly remember why Sadako suffered in 1.0 and why she was changed. The only thing I can think to make 1.0 better is to give her a similar mechanic as Vecna's mage hand to assist in cutting loops shorter or for mindgame potential.

• Langweilg
    edited August 20

Still she wasn‘t less interactive as she is now. It was just different. She was a very strong tp killer that could constantly pop up next to you, which was very engaging and scary for survivors, the same goes with her flicker.

This would be a funny feature, I saw some time ago:

https://youtube.com/shorts/MJio7nsFAX0?si=2vQHfdYn2wEylTIj

You could make the argument 1.0 Sadako could use TVs in chase, but she couldn't if survivors stayed in one area looping an M1 killer as much as possible with the others rushing out gens

That hasn‘t changed in this version in any meaningful way, besides her chase being worse than it was. Survivors only have to take one lousy tape and they are safe, so the slowdown is also not worth it. It’s also not true, before the TV auras survivors often had no clue from where you would come from in chase and you could use the tp very well to your advantage

The tapes having passive condemned and therefore survivors not wanting to grab tapes was the best.

In general her condemned wasn‘t meaningless and impossible in her first version just not the only way to play her. If you have put some work in condemned you could get a decent amount of moris every match and with todays buffs it would be quite easy. On the other hand playing her like I used to is not possible anymore.

I don’t think she needs the Vecna ability. They should just make her flicker stronger to be a real chase ability and allow the flicker invisibility when vaulting a window, breaking a pallet and manifesting.

The condemned slug would mostly already been solved by just not allowing ring drawing to work while downed, but giving survivors a small buff inside of the TVs like tabs perk (which affects crawling speed) would have solved it.

• ChaosWam
    edited August 20

She has massively changed compared to 1.0 though.

If survivors don't interact with TVs, their condemned racks up and can be locked in with hook-lock. Survivors can't just ignore TVs anymore, that's the main point I'm making with this. Tapes have to be interacted with, therefore creating a interaction between killer power and survivors, unlike 1.0. It's also why Iridescent Tape is so weak.

Condemned was also VERY easy to avoid as survivor, it didn't matter what work the Sadako put in when survivors could just stay away from TVs, run away from the radius before condemned applied, or the Sadako slugs near TVs to force condemned.

Also, making flicker stronger won't really assist in chase much, just mindgames. If you want condemned to be next to nonexistant, she'd need something more to aid her chase.

• Langweilg
    edited August 20

If survivors don't interact with TVs, their condemned racks up and can be locked in with hook-lock

I would still keep all the good changes.

The problem with this type of tape interaction is that it turns off two of her powers, which it shouldn‘t. When it is encouraged by condemned to turn it off, then it should only counter condemned and not her tp. If someone really wants to disable her tp it should have big drawback like passive condemned. Ever since they changed this, it became really frustrating to play her.

In general l think that every buff to her chase would also lead to more tapes being taken and more interactions that you want.

Back then tapes were there to avoid the killer, which was a nice concept, but now it is grab one or die (not that good of a concept)

If you want condemned to be next to nonexistant, she'd need something more to aid her chase.

Her condemned wasn‘t next to non existent in the past if you played her condemned good and with the buffs she got it would still be very prominent and easy, maybe even better since it wouldn‘t have a free counter anymore like it currently does. You really underestimate what the shorter cooldown and other changes would do. I definitively don‘t want her condemned to be non existent, but it being optional again, so it doesn‘t hinder and distroys her tp part of her power to be not existent.

Also, making flicker stronger won't really assist in chase much, just mindgames

Mindgames can be a chase power and depending on how the devs buff it a strong one. Shure not like huntress or nemesis, but still very strong.

• ObsidianButterfly
    ObsidianButterfly Member Posts: 86

It's still insanely easy to avoid stacks. I've gone entire games never touching a TV and never got above 5 stacks. The condemn isn't map wide unless she is using the add-on to make it affect all TVs (and the range per TV isn't big enough to always reach multiple gens). It's an unreliable mechanic that needs to be better because her chase ability is such garbage.

• ChaosWam

I would still keep all the good changes.

The problem with this type of tape interaction is that it turns off two of her powers, which it shouldn‘t. When it is encouraged by condemned to turn it off, then it should only counter condemned and not her tp. If someone really wants to disable her tp it should have big drawback like passive condemned. Ever since they changed this, it became really frustrating to play her.

In general l think that every buff to her chase would also lead to more tapes being taken and more interactions that you want.

Keeping all the good changes will still force survivors to ignore tapes, if not encourage ignoring tapes. Why get condemned passive from a tape when Sadako has hook-lock, for example? Once again, the better option is to ignore TVs and only exchange tapes when near max condemned, even in her face regardless if she knows where your TV is or not. She'd get an edge with anti-stun, but that's kind of about it.

I'm also not saying 3.0 doesn't have it's drawback with teleport, but the exchange makes sense. She still has TVs in the right spots to get close to where other TVs are off, so her teleport isn't completely nuked unless survivors are wasting time exchanging tapes the entire match.

Her condemned wasn‘t next to non existent in the past if you played her condemned good and with the buffs she got it would still be very prominent and easy, maybe even better since it wouldn‘t have a free counter anymore like it currently does. You really underestimate what the shorter cooldown and other changes would do. I definitively don‘t want her condemned to be non existent, but it being optional again, so it doesn‘t hinder and distroys her tp part of her power to be not existent.

That was still dependent on survivors. The entire reason slugdako was born was because survivors ultimately choose where chase is, and it's better to waste time against an M1 killer at strong loops instead of going loop-to-loop and letting her rack condemned. I remember that VERY well.

Mindgames can be a chase power and depending on how the devs buff it a strong one. Shure not like huntress or nemesis, but still very strong.

That comes back to the question, why run Sadako over anyone else at that point then? Flicker is a slight mindgame addition, not a chase breaker unless the survivor isn't paying attention. You also have to go into demanifest/manifest to get it for a few seconds, so it's not an extremely reliable thing if survivors play around it a lot. You HAVE to get that value the first try, or you're wasting time going in and out of power to try the mindgame again and again at the same loop.

• ChaosWam

Then you went against a Sadako not relying on TP and condemned much, or on maps where TVs are placed wonky, like Swamp. It's also not supposed to be a mechanic that's ultra reliable, but not as pointless as 1.0 was.

• Langweilg
    edited August 20

Once again, the better option is to ignore TVs and only exchange tapes when near max condemned, even in her face regardless if she knows where your TV is or not. She'd get an edge with anti-stun, but that's kind of about it.

First of all I don’t want survivors to grab and turn off TVs all the time, but still how are they supposed to remove stacks then. Having TVs online means more chances to spread condemned -having more chances to spread it means people having more stacks on them -which then means they have to grab more tapes. Lock in would only support this circle and instead of instantly grabbing a tape they would do it after they got some stacks, which can extremely backfire. Currently her power is extremely uninteractive and I definitely do not see grabbing tapes as exciting, interactive or anything. If anything it‘s frustrating.

I'm also not saying 3.0 doesn't have it's drawback with teleport, but the exchange makes sense.

The exchange makes 0 sense. There was a reason why we once had passive condemned and why so many more people played her back then.

She still has TVs in the right spots to get close to where other TVs are off, so her teleport isn't completely nuked unless survivors are wasting time exchanging tapes the entire match.

It doesn’t matter you waste so much time walking and catching up to holding w and since she has no chase power this makes it even worse than it was before.

That comes back to the question, why run Sadako over anyone else at that point then? Flicker is a slight mindgame addition, not a chase breaker unless the survivor isn't paying attention. You also have to go into demanifest/manifest to get it for a few seconds, so it's not an extremely reliable thing if survivors play around it a lot. You HAVE to get that value the first try, or you're wasting time going in and out of power to try the mindgame again and again at the same loop.

Therefore they should buff it in a big way instead of just putting 0,2s on top of it and then not even doing it and nerfing it.

It's also not supposed to be a mechanic that's ultra reliable, but not as pointless as 1.0 was.

It was so much more reliable and less pointless than it is now by far. In strength it goes 2.0-1.0-3.0. In one and two you could play her condemned far better and in one you had a far better tp, both older version are superior.

• ChaosWam

I seriously can't understand how multiple stacks across the map and built in slowdown is less reliable than 1 stack, maybe, every once in awhile. Did we play two different versions of 1.0 Sadako? I recall doing extremely well on her too, getting at least one Mori every few matches but I won't pretend she was strong or even reliable once I played other killers and realized how weak she actually was. The best build back then I found was VCR/Deadman's switch combo since nobody touched tapes.

First of all I don’t want survivors to grab and turn off TVs all the time, but still how are they supposed to remove stacks then. Having TVs online means more chances to spread condemned -having more chances to spread it means people having more stacks on them -which then means they have to grab more tapes. Lock in would only support this circle and instead of instantly grabbing a tape they would do it after they got some stacks, which can extremely backfire. Currently her power is extremely uninteractive and I definitely do not see grabbing tapes as exciting, interactive or anything.

This is where you lose me completely. 1.0 Sadako had the teleports, but that only mattered when you actually can land a condemned. It was pretty normal for survivors to just repair one or two gens together to mitigate the condemned spread and waste Sadako's time, unless she ran aura reading.

This feels more like an argument for free-roaming teleports over condemned and cross-interactions between power and survivor, which was my main point.

• Langweilg

How are across the map stacks reliable with a free counter to it, which takes away your whole condemned and tp ability for free? At the moment it does exactly nothing besides wasting 2s of survivors time to grab a tape. The only time it does something is if survivors have no clue what to do and then I agree she is the strongest she has ever been.

I did get a mori every few matches and I ignored the condemned mechanic completely in 1.0, so everyone that played for it should have gotten decent results and still I do not want 1.0 without the buffs which would make her a lot stronger than she was and currently is.

The freedom that TVs are not always turned off also is a huge advantage for condemned since you can actually apply it and not be immune to it as survivor.

It was pretty normal for survivors to just repair one or two gens together to mitigate the condemned spread and waste Sadako's time

This can be exactly said about the current version.

Condemned was NOT everything and definitely not why most people played her. Otherwise she would not have gotten so much rarer after the reworks.

• ChaosWam
    edited August 20

You can't just keep saying current Sadako is the same when it isn't. The fact is, current Sadako forces survivors to take tapes. It gives you information on who is where, even if they gang on a generator because that TV is off. 1.0 Sadako was not like that.

• Langweilg
    edited August 20

Current Sadako you see a TV is off and have to walk over the whole map instead of tping there and just seeing the condemned meter goes up or not, which made it easier to find survivors and faster. Old Sadako was superior in that regard of finding someone.

Ok she is not the same, but she got the exact same abilities, that was what I meant. She definitely plays differently now (worse), shure.

• ChaosWam

Except you don't need to walk far unless survivors are turning off ALL your TVs. And like I said before, the teleport is only good if survivors don't have safe loops after the teleport, which they mostly do. In fact, the only problem I see with approaching instead of teleporting is her lullaby being directional, when it shouldn't be.

Mechanically is what I'm talking about. Instead of TVs largely being ignored, condemned as a kind of joke everyone complained was too weak/said as a pointless addition and largely relied on being an M1 killer with a weak mindgame became one with built in slowdown since tapes stop items once they have them, condemned has to be respected if Sadako attempts stacking quickly, and rewards managing your TVs and keeping tabs on where survivors are due to where TVs are turned off. In addition, I find facing Sadako's now more interactive, which is the origin of this debate: Is Sadako more interactive?

And on all accounts, she is more interactive.

• Langweilg
    edited August 21

Except you don't need to walk far unless survivors are turning off ALL your TVs

You said it yourself you have to walk far since survivors turn off the TVs.

With the tp you can get better loops faster out of the way and with todays speed boost survivors would have less chances to run to anything. After they drop pallets and hold w, you can either decide to tp to them again, which might give you a hit or at least the advantage of them not knowing from where you are coming or you just leave them and go almost instantly to a different person.

condemned as a kind of joke everyone complained was too weak/said as a pointless addition 

It was okey, but not something that was free, which is fine with the strength this ability got. Overall the cooldown change she got and a range change to 24m would have made condemned in that version good.

I don‘t get why condemned and her tp being useless (,because of the tape grabs,) is so much better than them just leaving tapes alone. The item thing is so minor and doesn‘t do much if even anything. Taking tales is not interactive and that is all what condemned is now about now.

You are talking about the tapes being more interactive and definitely not Sadako, she isn‘t more interactive than she was before. She is more than just tapes. It was the most fun thing to play against a good scary Sadako that constantly crawled out of the TV in front of you when you thought you were finally save.

• ChaosWam

You said it yourself you have to walk far since survivors turn off the TVs.

No, I said: "I'm also not saying 3.0 doesn't have it's drawback with teleport, but the exchange makes sense. She still has TVs in the right spots to get close to where other TVs are off, so her teleport isn't completely nuked unless survivors are wasting time exchanging tapes the entire match."

It was okey, but not something that was free

It was less than free, it was next to nonexistant against survivors who know how Sadako works.

I don‘t get why condemned and her tp being useless (,because of the tape grabs,) is so much better than them just leaving tapes alone. The item thing is so minor and doesn‘t do much if even anything. Taking tales is not interactive and that is all what condemned is now about now.

Because they're not THAT useless. Condemned is far better in this state, and teleport is only restricted by situation. I rarely have problems with TVs being off because, as I said, teleporting to TVs next to the ones that are off and then approaching with demanifest works pretty well, EXCEPT for directional lullaby. 1.0 Sadako's teleport gave less condemned, could largely be ignored, and meant nothing if survivors can loop a basic M1 killer.

• appleas
    appleas Member Posts: 1,126

How is Sadako 1.0 more interactive when it was far more harder to spread Condemned apart from using Ring Drawing and Iri tape?

If a player wasn't getting constant stacks of Condemned, there was no reason for them to pick up a tape especially because of passive Condemned.

Tvs were ignored so much that using Rickety Pinwheel + Sea Soaked Cloth and walking around Manifested as a M1 killer was actually kind of viable in indoor maps.

3.0 Sadako just needs some addon passes/basekit demerits to holding on to tapes to be fine.

• Langweilg

Fistt of all I DO NOT WANT SURVIVORS TO TAKE TAPES AND TAKING TAPES IS NOT INTERACTIVE, especially when there is no thought process behind it! I want to be able to use the tp again without only seeing TVs being turned off.

Currently survivors can take one tape and have nothing to worry about, so this definitely does not make Sadako more interactive. Taking Tapes removes most interactions between the killer and survivors. Grabbing a tape is also not interactive since you have no thought process behind it, you just have to do it. On other killers like plague you still have to decide wether you want to cleanse it, because it’s not just free.

Still I‘m not saying she should go back without the buffs. I have never said give me old Sadako without the good things she got.

Condemned is already very uninteractive as only a minor slowdown and nothing more. In her first version it was slow, I‘m not denying it, but you could play around it with slugging, perks (that were stronger there) and addons. It would be delusional to say use her without it. Then we can also just look at this version, which got 100% worse addons and definitely condemned is the most uninteractive thing since Sadako can‘t really influence it much, because it works only if survivors ignore the mechanic. You are only talking about tapes being taken that is not Sadako or condemned being interactive. Condemned would be a lot more interactive with the old version with the buffs she got and some other she might get than this one.

Tvs were ignored so much that using Rickety Pinwheel + Sea Soaked Cloth and walking around Manifested as a M1 killer was actually kind of viable in indoor maps.

That is a good thing! Why would you want that all your ways to spread condemned are constantly shut down and your ways to tp as well. Also all the buffs she has gotten would have made her condemned and her tp better.

She was such an interesting and interactive killer back then with how people played her and it wasn‘t just spamming condemned like a no brainer.

Honestly the condemned mechanic should just get completely reworked.

It was less than free, it was next to nonexistant against survivors who know how Sadako works.

That is much more the case now than it ever was. It is the esiest it has ever been to denie her whole power for free.

She still has TVs in the right spots to get close to where other TVs are off, so her teleport isn't completely nuked unless survivors are wasting time exchanging tapes the entire match."

I don’t know which killer you are playing, but survivors constantly shut down the TVs, which makes them unusable and they also shut down all the TVs on their way to the target TV. So like you said if survivors do it, which they do, you got nothing (,except of when you get a noob lobby there nobody touches anything).

Because they're not THAT useless

They are pretty useless. The TVs are the only real chase power you have, but pretty much no way to use it.

1.0 Sadako's teleport gave less condemned, could largely be ignored, and meant nothing if survivors can loop a basic M1 killer.

Still I don‘t not want her to go back without the buffs. The cooldown and lock in would have made condemned already a lot more prominent and not only grabbing tapes like we have it now.

• AggressiveFTW
    AggressiveFTW Member Posts: 1,058

I seem to not have to do the job of telling you guys why I think so in a detailed manner. These comments tell you pretty much everything you need to know as of why I think like I do.

• ChaosWam

Fistt of all I DO NOT WANT SURVIVORS TO TAKE TAPES AND TAKING TAPES IS NOT INTERACTIVE

This confuses me. Taking tapes is absolutely interactive, regardless if you think it takes no skill on the survivor's part. Most of us DO want a downside to holding a tape on top of this as well, but it doesn't make interacting with the killer power less interactive than literally ignoring it like 1.0.

• MechWarrior3
    edited August 21

My 2 biggest issues as I’ve said a 100 times and I’ll keep saying it is her poor stealth ability due to a directional lullaby and that tapes mean nothing. Literally rent free for them.

Stealths directional lullaby is annoying, the pre running constantly is annoying. Taking tapes for free is annoying. It’s a curse. It shouldn’t be for free.

For us to have this much passion and conversation involved, it’s because we care. She’s messy right now. The devs will have to readjust her again.