The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Nvidia no longer supports dead by daylight with 8.2.0

link9367
link9367 Member Posts: 12
edited August 27 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC

Issue: when trying to apply nvidia in game filters, it states that the game is not supported. this is an issue with the 8.2.0 update as everything was working fine up until my game was updated

Post edited by JocelynAwakens on
6 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This isn't a bug, with the updated EAC, Nvidia filters no longer work - we do not have an update as to when / if this will be resolved.

Comments

• CalumaXs
    CalumaXs Member Posts: 6

Same here! Pls fix this

• Hopi
    Hopi Member Posts: 2

Same issue here. Using version 3.28.0.417 of Nvidia GeForce Experience on Win11.

• イエローミント
    イエローミント Member Posts: 188

Hey BHVR, why did you ignore this issue even though it was posted in the PTB?

The following was posted in the PTB 8.2.0 thread.

I am currently experiencing this issue as well. In the live version 8.1.1, the GeForce filter works correctly. My GeForce product is the GeForce RTX 4070 SUPER 12G VENTUS 2X OC, and I am using the latest driver version released on August 6th. In the PTB, only the game filter is not applied, and it displays the message, "A supported game is required to use this feature."

• beccai
    beccai Member Posts: 14

I noticed this already in the beta version of Castlevania, but I didn't report it since it was just beta and thought maybe it wouldn't be a problem on release. Figure now I maybe should've reported it… The game looks horrible without the filters

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,468

Not a bug? How about do some statement then? Is it Nvidia issue, or you just removed its support?

• beccai
    beccai Member Posts: 14

I submitted a report ticked as a "technical issue" just now, before I updated this page to see the response about the "not a bug" thing. But it really makes NO sense for them not to be able to or not want to fix this, it has worked perfectly fine for many years. A new chapter, an ADDITION to the game shouldn't be able to completely remove this, as it's the same game still. Whatever they decided to do with the EAC this time, was probably not worth this.

This discussion has been closed.