Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Weave Attunement permanently applied after picking up an item

upsideinsanity
upsideinsanity Member Posts: 29

When picking up an item after Weave Attunement forced it out of my hands, I placed it in the corner of the map however the effect did not go away with time. It was permanently applied for the rest of the match. This happened to both me and my teammate. We are both on PC, I am steam he is epic.

3 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Hello, can you provide additional information such as screenshots or a short video? Thank you!

Comments

• DoubleTrees
    DoubleTrees Member Posts: 1

Just had the same issue back to back games, actually really frustrating, killer just hawked me down the rest of the match.

• DrPatriot
    DrPatriot Member Posts: 18

Just played a game where the weave debuff symbol was permanently visible as well. Needs more testing I think