Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Can't be picked up, healed, or recover myself when downed

YvieBluez
YvieBluez Member Posts: 1

Hello :) Just encountered an issue when playing against Dracula. Not sure if this only happens to Dracula, or other killers as well. Never had this happen before the update.

After they downed me, they weren't able to pick me up. I couldn't recover and survivors weren't able to heal me either. The killer tried to pick me up multiple times and even apologized in the end chat that they didn't mean to slug which I already noticed in-game. They were able to pick up other survivors, just not me for some reason, all I could do was crawl till I bled out.

Played the game on Steam

6 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• Aream
    Aream Member Posts: 22

I just had that happen on ps5 and I was dracula but the other survivors couldn't unhook a survivor I noticed and tried the anti-camp feature but the survivors kept coming back to the hook so the survivor was sacrifice so I let the other survivors live

• Rugalraim
    Rugalraim Member Posts: 36

I was playing Vittorio and this is the exact same issue happened to me! I thought I was going crazy for a second.

• StellarBussy
    StellarBussy Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

The same thing happened to me, I got accused of cheating lol

• G0ghstie_lozer
    G0ghstie_lozer Member Posts: 1

The same thing happened to me also, i was playing yui and was going against nemesis. I thought it was just me lol

• Selti
    Selti Member Posts: 2

i had this too but i was killer

here is my perspective

• Selti
    Selti Member Posts: 2
  • VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,221

Witnessed the same thing happen to a Leon-bot I saw get stuck on a window for a while. No matter what I did, I just couldn't pick him up. I had previously hooked him (before he DC'd and became a bot), but couldn't this time for some reason.

Though, in that same match I also witnessed a generator blowing ITSELF up, so I think that match might have just been cursed.