The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Freddy Krueger ORIGINAL

RogueDH
RogueDH Member Posts: 2
edited August 28 in Feedback and Suggestions

By now, it's no secret that Freddy Krueger, a true horror legend, is lacking in skins and is considerably weaker compared to other killers. This is disheartening, especially when you consider that when Jason eventually joins the roster, Freddy might not be up to the challenge in a 2v8 mode.

What I propose is the introduction of a legendary paid skin featuring Robert Englund, the original Freddy, complete with custom voice lines similar to Chucky’s. I, along with many other fans, would be more than willing to pay for this. But it doesn’t stop there—enhancing his gameplay mechanics and giving him more options to re-enter the meta would make Freddy truly deserving of his title as ‘The Nightmare.’ Imagine the thrill if he also came with his original movie soundtrack, just like how Myers has his iconic theme.

We need to rally together and encourage the developers to give Freddy the attention he deserves, making him a killer that’s not only fun to play but also a worthy adversary. And for those interested in monetization, the Nightmare update could include not just the skin and OST but also the return of Nancy. Or, looking ahead to Jason’s arrival, how about bringing both protagonists from Freddy vs. Jason into the game? (Just imagine a Killer vs. Killer vs. Survivors mode!)

This is an opportunity to bring something truly special to the game, and I believe it’s something that both the community and developers can get excited about.

Comments

• RogueDH
    RogueDH Member Posts: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYPoDFil1r0

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,497

As far as ew know it is due to licensing issues.

They only wanted to give out new Freddy.

I am sure Bhvr tried to get the original. They know everybody wants Robert.

And i don´t know if they still try nowadys - maybe the studio changed their mind after new Freddy went forgotten.