Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivors cant unhook or heal themselves/another survivor sometimes

CursedPerson
CursedPerson Member Posts: 102
edited August 29 in Bug Reporting

bug seems to happen when they get hit after being unhooked(aka tunneling)

Post edited by Rizzo on
3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This issue has already been reported: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/425154/bug-where-players-are-unable-to-do-certain-interactions-pick-up-survivors-heal-people-unhook#latest

Comments

• raft_2c7c
    raft_2c7c Member Posts: 3

I have experienced this bug as well.

Perhaps 2x in the past week, there was a hooked survivor that I could not unhook despite repositioning myself several times. I even stepped back to let another survivor go for the unhook. They couldn't unhook too. So we just game-threw and went next match. To flag the match, I've reported the killer for exploits, and mentioned the bug.

In that same match, I recall the killer being unable to carry me after downing me. My teammate apparently could not heal me while I was slugged. Only AFTER I recovered a little health, my teammates could progress in recovering my hp. And the killer (who saw my teammate healing me) could carry me.

I'm guessing this bug might have something to do with how when I am the hooked survivor, and I attempt to self-unhook but stopped halfway, other survivors can't unhook me either. I had to complete the self-unhook attempt to 'unstuck' myself - and then they could unhook me.

This discussion has been closed.