The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pre-Order Frank Stone Issue

ZombieHChrist
ZombieHChrist Member Posts: 23
edited September 4 in General Discussions

Well, i bought deluxe on Xbox and now my Xbox shows I don't own Deluxe but the download shows addon and pre-order, i submitted a ticket yesterday… i think i may of claimed wrong or something. like there is that microsoft sync option and idk if i did something wrong. what is this, so stupid… just can't get what we paid for, and i am sorry for being all cranky about it but dang man. ain't the first time i feel/been shafted from a game. not fair to us novice consumers. i think i need to by the windows version of dbd and sync it so that i can get my rewards. lets just laugh, i smoke up weed to the amount i spent on this in a week, but it don't excuse the time of hype and excitement i gave this and looking forward to, only for this to happen. i rarely buy day 1 games, so i guess i learned a lesson. next day 1 will be gta vi. not going to hold my breath because i think i need to by dbd on windows and sync to get it. can't redo what i click on when claiming, first claiming. worse things in the world right?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.