The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

It's just me or killer Emblems are bugged or modified?

kDarko
kDarko Member Posts: 69

Since the Castlevania's release update, I've felt impossible to reach 4/4 iridescent emblems at the end of any killer match. Which wasn't my every match score, but didn't have excessive problems to reach if I played my most trained killers.

Nowaday, I haven't been able to score it again since that update. Even if I get a perfect and super complete match with any killer, there's always an emblem which gets too short someway.

I know that shouldn't be the big deal, but I always like to take a picture of each new killer with the 4 red emblems on screen, but with Dracula it's been impossible since I never get the 4/4 even in my most "perfect" matches x).

Does anybody know if Emblem system got modified or bugged after the arival of Castlevania? Thank you and peace! :)

Answers

• starfall25
    starfall25 Member Posts: 4

Ive noticed alot of the emblems seem to either not progress at all, or just dont work as described. Just finished a game where not a single generator was completed in the first 9 minutes of the game (i managed to keep them seperated and slow on generators), yet the game didnt even give me a single point in gatekeeper. Just, no points. Nothing. The only emblem that still seems to work, is the chaser emblem. And, well… devoted too probably, if you get 2 hooks on everyone and then kill everyone. Just need to make sure that you camp the hook so the survivor can free themself before the hook stage advances… Otherwise its bye bye for the iridescent devoted. If anyone gives up and just uses their escape attempts to progress the hook stage, that too will make you lose it. Better count your hookings too, if the last one escapes through the hatch with less than 2 hook stages, no iridescent for you again.

• GonnaBlameTheMovies
    GonnaBlameTheMovies Member Posts: 683

Not just you. Emblems are bugged as hell.