The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Trickster animations and knife throw stuttering

dbd900bach
dbd900bach Member Posts: 671

I've hopped back on to Trickster and have noticed three issues regarding his animations and power. I am on Xbox and these issues have so far occurred in every game.

When opening a locker on any map, his left hand does not correctly show the blade fanning animation.

When kicking a generator, the second hit is delayed in animation which feels disruptive to the flow of gameplay.

Lastly, when throwing blades at survivors without main event, Trickster will occasionally stutter and not throw a blade despite holding the button down. This heavily disrupts the flow of gameplay.

1 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Hello, can you provide additional information such as screenshots or a short video or even gamelogs? Thank you!

Comments

• MOONPHASE
    MOONPHASE Member Posts: 134

Lastly, when throwing blades at survivors without main event, Trickster will occasionally stutter and not throw a blade despite holding the button down. This heavily disrupts the flow of gameplay.

I'm using machine translation, sorry.

Are you using the add-on "Memento Blades"?
    If so, if you keep throwing knives without stopping, there will be a stutter when you throw the the 18th and 36th knives.

Probably because the animation is not synchronized.