Nothing about nemesis has changed for the better

You know how it is. no new zombie. No glitch fixes for zombies. All of its addons are extremely bad. Contamination still doing nothing. quite a boring patch for him.

When will you start making real improvements?

Comments

• Gorik
    Gorik Member Posts: 175

Marvins blood is Dope now, contamination is great for wasting time, but also revealing Survs from the coughing they do.

Nemy didn't need a huge amount of love, he got some nice touch ups that are worth it.

Zombie AI is crap though for sure.

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,498

Nemy went from mediocre to slightly above mediocre killer. He feels much better now, but still needs a lot of improvements. Addons first of all.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,617

Why is it that everyone says Nemesis' addons are this bad?

That suite of addons is average at worst. He doesn't even have the distinction of having the single worst addon in the game anymore, since Licker Tongue is actually useful now, so people can't even only be focusing on that anymore. What's going on here?

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,893

The people (probably) want more zombies more than anything save a rocket launcher

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,313

The infection should make one Survivor turn into a Zombie until their teammates cleanse them with a special item that spawns during the trial. The Killer shouldn’t be able to hurt the Zombie Survivor until they’re cleansed back to normal. It should have been like this from the get go.

Also, I understand that for gameplay reasons we can’t have him running around with a rocket launcher, but that’s no reason it couldn’t have been in his mori.

• ARTRA
    ARTRA Member Posts: 938

Mostly because most are RNG or out of Nemis control.

Zombies speed may work or not if zombies are in a proper place.

Zombies detection may work or not if zombies are in a proper place.

Chest and vaccine addons depends if survs use them or ignore it and rush gens. (If infection was meaningfull like wesker/plague ok but it isnt).

Stars manual make a zombie yellow when they hit (trash).

Point is, those addons may or may not work and are 80% of the addons, others could be usefull but not very impactfull.

And to the point of this post. That -1 charge needed is very noticiable and i want to try the new hindered slow when bhvr fixed it (was bug).

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,617

I have to say that I've never had a team completely ignore vaccines, mostly because that's an absolutely terrible idea, but I suppose I could see how someone with a different experience than that might conclude those addons are bad as opposed to like. Decent, which is what they are.

For the record, STARS Field Manual is bad. That and the NE-A Parasite (Oblivious after Contamination) addon are actually not good, but him having two bad addons doesn't make his overall suite of addons bad.

Zombie speed can be a little unreliable but good when it works, zombie detection is always good because it makes the zombies better at passive info, and he's got some other specific addons that are more than worth running too. Anything making the vaccine take longer to do (either chest opening or injection time increases) will be worth running, and the Broken Recovery Coin (-1 chest on the map) is incredible. All the "mutation rate increase" addons are good at worst, and Jill's Sandwich (aura after opening chest) is slightly finicky to use but still worthwhile.

If you go through the list, Nemesis has more good addons than he does bad ones.

Agree about his new buffs being good, though. Excited to try those out myself a little later today.