The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

About Eyes Of Belmont with Object of Obsession.

I ask here because I can't test it myself.

So if the survivor used Eyes Of Belmont and Object of Obsession and at the start of the match the killer used Lethal Pursuer to reveal the survivor's aura

So:

-Eyes Of Belmont extension any time the killer aura reveal to you by 2 second.

-Object of Obsession will reveal the killer aura any time the killer see your aura .

-Lethal Pursuer will reveal the survivor's when start of the match for 9 second and extension any time the survivor aura reveal to the killer.

So is it possible for Eyes of Belmont to be able to extend any aura revealed from Object of Obsession and accumulate with Lethal Pursuer?

Eyes Of Belmont 2s +

Object of Obsession =

Lethal Pursuer 9s + 2s = 11s

11 s+ 2s =13s

So while the killer sees your aura for 11 seconds, you see the killer aura for 13 seconds at the start of the match. If this is true.

As I said at the beginning of the post, I can't test it myself, so I'm asking here to find confirmation.

Best Answers

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 795
    Answer ✓

Iirc Eyes doesn't work because Ooo doesn't actually have a timer. How Ooo works is that the killers aura is revealed whenever your aura is revealed; all being the Obsession does is revealed your aura to the killer for 3 seconds. Eyes can't combo with that wording

• Ayodam
    Ayodam Member Posts: 2,811
    Answer ✓

EoB does not work with OoO or any other aura-based perk that does not function based on time.

• JocelynAwakens
    JocelynAwakens Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,589
    Answer ✓

Eyes of Belmont does not apply to Object of Obsession since Object of Obsession doesn't reveal the Killer's aura for a duration, it only reveals their aura as long as they can see yours. The duration of Object of Obsession is for your own aura reveal.

Answers