The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Do you think this person was cheating or did I get skill issue'd?

The map is the Yamaoka Estate with the large temple in the middle. The huntress has hooked somebody at the top of the temple and is currently chasing somebody at a far away loop. I unhook the survivor, heal them, and then step into a locker nearby to grab a couple bites of my food.

Like 2 seconds before I entered the locker the other survivor was hooked, but I was far away enough from her that it was impossible to have heard or seen me entering that locker. Hearing her approaching lullaby as I grabbed a bite I chose to stay in the locker until she passed. I was not injured to be making sounds.
I watch as the huntress passed the other lockers at the top and run straight to mine and with no hesitation open it and get the grab. She did not reload after this hinting that she had already reloading after hooking the other survivor.

So in my mind im thinking oh probably had some aura perk like darkness revealed or BBQ and she saw me walk in. Game ends and no, she had 4 gen slowdown perks.

So now I have to wonder, did this huntress coincidentally reload after hooking, run to a far away location, open a random locker, and happen to find a survivor inside. Or was this person cheating on huntress and was going to use the excuse of "uh well huntress searches lockers" if called out on it.

Comments