The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Achievement "Outta Nowhere" is bugged and does not track progress.

Aurea
Aurea Member Posts: 3

Outta Nowhere - In public matches, hit 40 Survivors with a basic attack while you are Undetectable.

I tried everything and nothing works I can't get any more progress past 17/40. Mirror myers doesnt work, wraith with addons for that doesnt work, chucky doesnt work, any perk/addons combination doesnt work.

9 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Kaitojutsu
    Kaitojutsu Member Posts: 1

I have tried every single combination of killers and addons to no avail, whether it's chucky in hidey-ho mode, wraith, dredge, none of the things I have tried worked towards this achievement on steam.

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 584

Can confirm this DID work with Ghostface or any Undetectable Killer in the past, but it no longer seems to work now. :(

• tjaea
    tjaea Member Posts: 5

I had the same bug, it worked with chucky. Not a fix, but at least you can finish it.

• DiegoTeevin
    DiegoTeevin Member Posts: 1
    edited August 20

The same thing happens on Playstation.

Post edited by JocelynAwakens on
  • TheJimDim
    TheJimDim Member Posts: 7

Can confirm this achievement is bugged for PS4 at the very least. I've tried Chucky, Ghostface, and T1 Michael, all of which I played many, many matches getting several basic attacks in while undetectable. Is 100% still bugged.

• doazmino
    doazmino Member Posts: 1

Same here, I have tried in multiple ways, perk combinations, even stealth killers, it's not working. Please fix it! Thank you in advance! I play on PlayStation 5.

• TheJimDim

Hi so this is still an issue and has still yet to be resolved.

• TheJimDim

I still have yet to see this be posted on BHVRs list of known issues, is anyone investigating this?

• OhKayy352
    OhKayy352 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

This is still bugged for me. Tried multiple different undetectable perks and killers and still made no progress.

• JocelynAwakens
    JocelynAwakens Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,589

We had another report of this where we were able to confirm a fix is upcoming, we will add the tag here as well!